[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 288

nikelodeon:

It pissed me off at one time too...... Creepy stop with an open position on the real, no stops and no connection.....
When you open a position write down the order number and in case of a blackout call your broker, giving your account number, order number and where the buy/sell position is opened and then tell him what you want to do with it (close or set a TP and SL)

5drakon:
Margaret there will be something interesting in the news
What's more interesting... Macro indicators are positive, Eurozone bond spreads have narrowed, so the stock market is trading in the green zone... So we're still going up

Technical analysts at Bank of America believe that the single currency could fall against the US dollar to a low for the year at $1.2510, where it last traded in July 2010.

Experts made that prediction as the EUR/USD fell below its October low of $1.3145 on December 14, beating the $1.2945 mark. From their point of view, the support at $1.2901/2859 will be the last obstacle on the pair's way down to $1.2533.

From the bank's point of view, the pair is undoubtedly moving within the downtrend. Analysts note that the mood of the market towards the Euro is very negative, so we can expect a squeeze of short positions. According to Bank of America, the pair has all chances to rise to $1.3250, where it is recommended to enter into shorts.

Sunshine, you're a lifesaver. And the bank of america is like the neo-!!!!!

5drakon:
Thank you. Where do you watch the news?
on the terminal.

nikelodeon:
Sunshine, you're a lifesaver. And the bank of america is like the neo-!!!!!
You have to study it before you start working with a broker...

No that's understandable..... Just the information is interesting..... I think it's worth listening to, I'm just not good at news....

nikelodeon:
No,it's understandable..... But the information is interesting..... I think it's worth listening to, I'm just not good at the news....

Just a reminder, we are still in a downtrend, i.e. there is a correction to the downtrend:

We're growing nicely ))))

5drakon:
Don't talk. Let's go eat feet.
Listen to the news - do the opposite )))) It does not matter, the main thing is to remind after the fact that the trend is down)))
Reason: