[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 833

I'm not wrong :) just asking for a stable mart of the type you are peddling here :) and discussing, it's unrealistic to search among 800 pages)

I'm not wrong :) just asking for a stable mart of the type you are peddling here :) and discussing, it's unrealistic to search among 800 pages)

What makes you think there's a stable martin? I'm still on it!

271863768:
I did not make a mistake:) just ask a stable martyshka the type you are trading here:) and discuss, look among the 800 pages is unreal)

Most people don't smell like monkeys anymore) and sharing stability is like coming to the bank and saying share...

and a stable marmoset is fantastic, it only has drawdowns

The theme of Alan the martyr is a sure flush unfortunately, so it's time to dig something else)

7Konstantin7:

Most people don't smell like monkeys anymore) and sharing stability is like coming to the bank and saying share...

and a stable marmoset is fantastic, it only has drawdowns

i don't think it's worth the risk... i wouldn't put it past you if it weren't for the bank's sake...)

I meant stable work Algorithms ) Not the opening of a bunch of orders at the same level and small errors ) that's all ) I need a stable Double_minus ) I switch the martyr on in a flat ) and switch it off at the exit signals ) how to spot a flat in advance ) and exit from a flat is not the problem for me ) normal adequate work martyr )

271863768:
i meant the stable work of the Algorithms ) i do not need a bunch of orders at one and the same level and small errors ) that's all ) i need a stable Double_minus ) i switch the martyr on in the flat ) and switch it off when the signals come out of the flat ) how to spot the flat in advance ) and coming out of the flat is not the problem for me ) normal normal adequate working of the martyr )

I see)

they all have the same parameters, but they all have different indicators and grids are set the same

you need to trade in both directions at once and the original one cannot do that, just put it on one chart only in buy and on the other only in sell and different mages

You may want to trade both sides at the same time.

Yep :D signs are chasing me) that's how the bidding closed

7Konstantin7 to start digging in a different direction. I have interesting ideas, first an EA with stops, then made in mt5, base take RNN, then implementation of EAs, and search for the best ratios, if on martin also mq5 to code, there is Ilan in Pocket such an EA task first opening at a certain time and day of week, if you want to develop in this regard, write to me, I can not code at all.

Find a way to find moments in the market when Martin will not flip more than 3-4 times before a successful trade. If you use such a scheme https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/138220 the number of flips can be raised to 9-10 times.

If you find a good idea, let me know and I'll translate it to a fiver.

I had ideas Monkey to the clusters of fiboset :)but how to correctly teach the owl to pull a fib, and even more a few fibs, maybe a semi-automatic owl, and fibs pull by hand)))who thinks on this subject?)
Reason: