FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 592

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Bought aud/usd 0.7290
I've got aud in buying as well. Not buying at the moment. Prophesied 7220 could be punishing.

vaz:
I have an Audi in shopping too. Not shopping at the moment. Prophesied 7220 might get punished.
Then I'll buy one there, too.

vaz:
I have an Audi in shopping too. Not shopping at the moment. Prophesied 7220 might get punished.
Who prophesied that? Have we got a prophet

Teacher:
Why are you cursing, pussy?

Have I done something bad to you? I'm sailing around on my boat, trolling for fish... reading my iPad... your KVN...

Come on, you too... Maybe you'll lighten up... I didn't have a boat, I was angry too. Just like you. Don't feel bad. Maybe you'll come around.
If you were a real boy, you'd be sailing on a real yacht, but here you're just rubbing your trousers?! Cool, of course, the strenge answers you, I can't "laugh". )))) Nothing personal.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Who prophesied this? Have we got a prophet?
Flip through and see if you can find a non-prophet. And the part about where to go and what's to come..... If you find it, let me know.

I would start my Audi purchases from 7245.

stranger:
I would start buying an Audi from 7245.
Will do, thank you.

The pound hit 5606. That, Ilya, was the level.

I would start shopping for an Audi from 7250.

slider20007:
I would start shopping for an Audi from 7250.
The price can change (+-) pennies. The main thing is the direction and risks. In an hour it could be 7255. In the short term you're not hoping for a big return on the sale, or...... how?
Reason: