[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 825

271863768:
I bet 1 minute on milestones) but the owl was at the beginning of the topic) i got it like Avtoforex instead of profit i put trawl) i optimize it to buy and sell separately :) i think to put it on f4u cent so to say to gain initial deposit for real account ) what is good ) the more risk the more profit will be if i use trawl successfully )) profit line goes stepwise )
So you have average periods of 150 and 365 for the minute TF?

1 yearbenchmark starting deposit 4700 (that's how much I have on my cent account) April 2011 - April 2012 combined report, buy and sell, test by pips on 1 minute chart

Files:
avto.zip  332 kb

271863768:

1 yearbenchmark starting deposit 4700 (that is how much I have on my cent account) April 2011 - April 2012 combined report, buy and sell, test by pips on the minute chart

The control points can only be used to check the algorithm. This mode is not suitable for evaluating the actual results of a run.

Alas VPS will not hold) and I do not want to leave my computer for an unknown period of time) in any case exit by trawl and not by TP) I think the depo will grow anyway)

khorosh:
How many cents did you get in the last week on real?

Last week: from april 2nd to april 6th profits around 80 cps.

Do you know what this line (red) means - some kind of bonus? (checked my email on the subject - nothing) I - did not charge... Just now noticed it in the transaction history, answering your question...

khorosh:

1. I had 175 for the week, but I increased the lots to get out of the drawdown faster. Since this week I switched to initial lot 0.02. I think it is Ok, and my initial deposit is larger than yours (15319). When I gain experience in managing the Expert Advisor, I may increase it.

2. For me it would be more accurate, but it would be very expensive, so I would not buy it with no sensible trades.

1. I see.

2. I also refused bonus (to be more precise, when I opened it, I did not put it down, I just skipped it)... so that would have been a good start to get 5% off, but to see... :-)

I was thinking that perhaps the annual interest is dripped on the size of the deposit in a monthly basis (judging by the last day of last month - March 31), depending on the type of trading account - the interest is different there ...

Roman.:

Do you know what this line (red) means - some kind of bonus?

It's a percentage on a bank-like deposit. Different brokerage companies charge differently: once a year, once a month, and yours probably on a quarterly basis...

KimIV:
1. Это процент на депозит типа банковского. Разные ДЦ по разному начисляют: есть раз в год, есть раз в месяц.

2. ...Yours apparently in quarterly...

1. Yep. Thank you, Igor Vladimirovich. I see. I almost figured it out myself... I just counted - it turns out that at 7% per annum - it's 0.58% per month from the amount of 13,000 it's 75.4, and 67.76 has fallen to me ... :-) I will leave it to the conscience of the employees of the brokerage company... :-)

2. No. Monthly. I started on 5 March 2012.

Made up a new theme) now all that's left of the author's one is a great shutter)

Let's see how it chops :D

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=12350&lang=ru

7Konstantin7:

Made up a new theme) now all that's left of the author's one is a great shutter)

Let's see how it chops :D

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=12350&lang=ru

Must have TTF+RBCI attached?
Reason: