[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 807

Roman.:

Here's a tool for making VOLUME reports on many instruments, although the information is already on closed positions, i.e. BALANCE, not equity, but still, IMHO - useful for assessing portfolios, especially for ILANOPORTFULS! :-)

You load reports via file/open, then merge via merge reporters:

And consider portfolio options for UN-REAL-TOURNAMENTA!

There earlier in the branch - considered... Archive 11 MB - does not fit here. Files.mail - something does not work with them yet.

Go ahead and do it - install it yourself, the name of the program is: reportmanager_1.1.0

Why? The tester's not bad either!

I remembered about the first Expert Advisor you started with!

I remembered the first Expert Advisor you started with!

i found one buy chart with drawdown 550, profit 824 !!! Another one with sell drawdown 2012, profit 821 !

as a result, the Expert Advisor does not work simultaneously in both directions, although this may be for the best, and the profit has fallen by 20% !

that's how it is!

By the way! A question! Can I use different owls on different charts in one terminal?

vladds:

By the way! A question! Can I use different owls on different charts in one terminal?

Yes, you can. If the owls are "smart", i.e. they distinguish their own/other orders and are designed for real (error handling, retries to open orders at requotes... etc.), then you just set them different wizards for orders and that is it.

Still yilanite :D 800 pages it's time to think long ago that there are no fish in yilan, only drawdown and stress and end up draining

about 7 hours of trading, by hand

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=12350&lang=ru

vladds:

here is your first study!

the multicurrency pairs are the same and if the market moves, the failure in both currencies is twice as big!

Do you think it is easier to choose the Eurobucks and give it a double lot?

I have improved profitability and recovery factor by combining 2 strategies in one Expert Advisor. It is important to check the compatibility of the strategies, so that the max drawdowns of each strategy do not overlap in time. My maximal drawdown has even slightly decreased in comparison with maximal drawdown of each strategy. And the Expert Advisor's profit naturally became higher, due to an increase in the number of trades.

7Konstantin7:

Still ilanite :D 800 pages long time ago it's time to think that there are no fish in ilan, only drawdown and stress and end up draining

You must be getting rich by now.)

7Konstantin7:

Still yilanite :D 800 pages it's time to think long ago that there are no fish in yilan, only drawdown and stress and end up draining

Tell me what do you use for trading! I also used my hands to get 900% interest for a month, and then I lost half of it! So come on, tell me! What is the indicator?

khorosh:
You must be getting rich by now.)
Not yet :D haven't tried it yet...)

vladds:

You'd better tell me what you use to trade! I also got 900% interest a month with my hands, but then I lost half of it!

Buffet told me not to tell) and you still need years of experience

Some people can trade with an axe too.

khorosh:
I have improved profitability and recovery factor by combining 2 strategies in one Expert Advisor. It is important to check the compatibility of the strategies, so that the max drawdowns of each strategy do not overlap in time. My maximal drawdown has even slightly decreased in comparison with maximal drawdown of each strategy. And the Expert Advisor's profit naturally became higher, due to an increase in the number of trades.

I don't think it is impossible to choose the same strategy without the same drawdown.
Reason: