[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 797

khorosh:
Why do I need big lots? I'd rather take my profit and put another EA on another account. There are many problems when working with large lots. I think you must understand what they are, and if you don't understand them, think about it).

For an objective assessment (for the tester only) - but that's as clear as a stump :)

PPC:

Imho, of course, but if you have large volume increments in the flat, then it's still there, because the main players will rock the boat even in calm weather, but if it is in a strong trend, then I think you understand what I mean.

If it is a strong trend, then I think you got my point.

The starting lot, the grid step, the ratio of growing lot and the initial deposit are chosen so as to successfully overcome the longest reverse trend in the entire history of quotes. The maximal order volume over the entire history does not exceed 6 L (at the initial lot 0.01).

khorosh:
Why do I need big lots? I'd rather take my profit and put another EA on another account. There are a lot of problems when working with big lots. I think you must understand what they are, and if you don't understand them, think about it).

You may be lucky to get one part of the deposit stable and the other part risky!

"jackpot forex"

Strategy Tester Report
DoubleMinus_1MM
WForex-Server (Build 418)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 15 Minutes (M15) 2011.12.01 00:00 - 2012.03.23 22:45 (2011.12.01 - 2012.03.24)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)
Parameters slip=3; MManagement=true; MaximumRisk=0.15; Lots=0.01; LotMultiply=1.2; TakeProfit=8; Pipstep=25; PipStepExponent=0.7; Quant="???/????. ?????? ????????? ????. TRUE-???????"; QuantumStep=true; StartStepExpSrting="????? ?????? ?????? ??? ???????? ????????????? ?? PipStepExponent"; StartStepExp=2; RsiMinimum=30; RsiMaximum=70; MagicNumber1=111111; MagicNumber2=2222; MaxTrades=100000;
Bars in history 8828 Modelled ticks 538429 Simulation quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 242306
Initial deposit 400.00
Net profit 21216.26 Total profit 39516.55 Total loss -18300.29
Profitability 2.16 Expected payoff 8.76
Absolute drawdown 167.97 Maximum drawdown 9532.20 (78.31%) Relative drawdown 84.89% (1303.30)
Total trades 2423 Short positions (% win) 735 (69.93%) Long positions (% win) 1688 (87.80%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 1996 (82.38%) Loss trades (% of all) 427 (17.62%)
Largest profitable trade 1366.40 losing transaction -374.19
Average profitable deal 19.80 Deal loss -42.86
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 67 (191.04) Continuous losses (loss) 10 (-2594.46)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 4822.63 (11) Continuous loss (number of losses) -2594.46 (10)
Average continuous winnings 9 continuous loss 2

vladds:

You may be lucky to get one part of the deposit stable and the other part risky! You should withdraw when you have a lot of deposits, but when you withdraw it, that's it!

"jackpot forex

This strategy is risky enough without reinvestment, why else would you increase the risk. Don't put your eggs in one basket if they're not iron)

vladds:

What can I say? Again, just for fun! What if you are lucky to get one part of the deposit to be stable and the other part to be risky!

"jackpot forex".

On the contrary, Vlad, IMHO, the more cash the bot chops, the bigger the DEP, and you yourself already feel more confident that the so-called point of no return is passed, that is, the size of your DEP is no longer available to Kolyan and then - ONLY STARS! COSMOS CLEAR! the way (for starters) to the moon - OPEN!

Look - here start with 25 000 rubles. And the max drawdown was about 40 000 rubles, ie if it happened at the start, the account would have been drained ...

Just, IMHO, do not be - greedy, accelerating 100 $ a week (month) to 1000 with low probability and quickly withdraw profits until the account is not drained - it's rubbish!

It is much better to chop down quietly and that's all.

As it exceeds 500 000 - with the same settings (as at the start with 25 000) - 99.99% that will fly to the moon...

See my posts here, here, here...

Wow, it's fun to make stone flowers! Right, villagers?)

OnGoing:

Wow, it's fun to make stone flowers! Right, villagers?)

Would you be able to assess the quality of an advisor having all the indicators, but not knowing what time period these results were obtained? If so, then you are a psychic)).

OnGoing:

Wow, it's fun to make stone flowers! Yes, villagers?)

Aha! :-)

I ran into the girl of my dreams... Dedicated to all the villagers... :-)

DREAMGIRL

>

khorosh:
Would you be able to assess the quality of an advisor with all the indicators, but without knowing what time period these results were obtained? If so, you are a psychic)).
Yes, I forgot to mention, it's from year 8)

Roman.:

Aha! :-)

I've got my eye on the girl of my dreams... Dedicated to all the villagers... :-)

DREAMGIRL

Roman, why aren't you saving the methaquot resources?
>
Reason: