[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 728

Roman.:

If that yield is comparable to a bank yield, then... :-)

Above a hundred shoots - the pictures from the real... While it is running-in...

Summary from the fronts on 18.02.2012.

Same trading account - terminal:

And this is already a risky version of a portfolio... In the tester, with 500 000 it does not shoot... If WA shoots here, it will be out of reach for the drain...

Nice takeoff.

I am now interested in a super profitable system/strategy that may not drain for a maximum of two days.

Has anyone seen an indicator that draws a classic trend line?

new-rena:

That's a great take-off.

I'm now interested in a super profitable system/strategy that may not drain for a maximum of two days.

And a minimum of 1 second?)

Roman.:
:-) I have not dug that deep... :-) And there are no quotes of my brokerage company for such a period on minutes... :-)

Even if you run it for 10 years, it doesn't help. Because such systems have a risk of losing at any moment. Historical data, and optimizing for them, is not helpful, because markets are constantly changing, and you don't have a system with a positive expected payoff. There is a 50/50 and more costs are at a disadvantage. And if an individual order has ME=0 minus costs, this same ME will miraculously become positive for the group of the same orders. This means you are in fact always in danger of losing, or a huge drawdown. Moreover, when your snatching has become noticeable to the "broker", he will start to throw sand in your wheels in every possible way (and there are a lot of ways), and thus the risk of loss will increase even more.

All this has nothing to do with the deposit, which is insured by the state. And the state is fulfilling its obligations in this sense. There have already been precedents.

khorosh:
What about a minimum of 1 second?)

One second is a fact. Ggggg

Even better than a tick. But unfortunately there is no such timeframe in MT4. I know that you can do it, but it will lag by a minute, so there is no point.

But what if Ilan is hung up with a filter with this strategy? That way he will wait for the moment to start working. However, we already include the technology of drawing the drawdown to the plus, while losing the spread ?

4x-online:

Even if you run it for 10 years, it doesn't help. Because such systems have a risk of losing at any moment. Historical data and optimization for them will not help, because markets are constantly changing, and you do not have a system with a positive expectation of return. There is a 50/50 and more costs are at a disadvantage. And if an individual order has ME=0 minus costs, this very ME will miraculously become positive for the same orders group. This means you are in fact always in danger of losing, or a huge drawdown. Not only that, but when your nibbling becomes visible to the "broker", he will start to throw all sorts of sticks in your way (and there are plenty of ways), and thus increase the risk of losing even more.

All this has nothing to do with the deposit, which is insured by the state. The state fulfills its obligations in this regard. There have already been precedents.

How do you determine that one system has a positive MOI and another does not, if you think that the test result for 10 years is irrelevant? Are you psychic and have a gut feeling?

new-rena:

But what if Ilan is hung up with a filter with this strategy? That way he will wait for the moment to start working. However, we already include the technology of drawing the drawdown to the plus, while losing the spread ?

The illan-like EAs are able to work profitably over the whole history interval and without any indicators.

khorosh:
Illan-like EAs are able to work profitably over the entire history interval and without any indicators.
No argument there. The question is about the drawdown. Is it necessary?

khorosh:
How do you determine that one system has a positive MO and another does not, if you think that a 10 year test result is irrelevant? Are you psychic and have a gut feeling?
A system with positive MO does not need averaging. Averaging and the risks associated with it are used by those who have a 50/50 remote. For them, a year of testing or 10 years is not an indicator. For 10 years everything will be fine, but on the 11th year it will fail.

4x-online:
A system with positive MO does not need averaging. Averaging and the risks associated with it are used by those who have a 50/50 distance. For them, a year of testing or 10 years is not an indicator. For 10 years everything will be fine, but on the 11th year it will fail.
Why such predictions? What are you waiting 11 years without taking a picture? What is the point? ))))
Reason: