SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 101

lasso:

congratulations

Good to see the ban has been lifted. The good name has been restored.

Sincere thanks to the moderators and administration!

Unity is strength.

;)

sp9:

Yeah, well... Pathetic.

Well, we all don't last forever.

So to the point, Yuri.

Have any questions about your MT5<-->MT4 Quotes script work, if I address a question, you won't get stereotypical rejection?

No, I will not.

But there is such a detailed manual that you may not even have questions.

For the information of expert writers. In order to avoid offence and reproaches to moderators, I inform you - the publication in the Code Base will be cut out:

• links to your own Profile - you can find it anyway
  • links to your own resources - you can put this in your profile
  • author's contact details (e-mail, ICQ, Skype, phone) - this too can be included in your profile
  • appeals to order a software from the author - those who wish to do so will be contacted in person.

Rosh:

For the information of expert writers. In order to avoid offence and reproaches to moderators, I inform you - the publication in the Code Base will be cut out:

• links to your own Profile - you can find it anyway
  • links to your own resources - you can put this in your profile
  • author's contact details (e-mail, ICQ, Skype, phone) - this too can be included in your profile
  • appeals to order a software from the author - those who wish to do so will be contacted in person.
Thank you, but what about advertisements in code? Some people insert whole blocks with a link to their resources, which are displayed on the screen, sometimes they turn to remove these blocks, interferes with trade.

sanyooooook:
Thanks, what about the ads in the code, some people insert whole blocks with a link to their resources which are displayed, sometimes they are approached to remove these blocks, interferes with trade.
Also, there are instances that make MessageBox, with their WebMoney accounts :)

sergeev:
There are also instances that make MessageBox, with their WebMoney accounts :)
I've seen it too, it just displays a message, but they also tie it into the program code, like if it doesn't, the program doesn't work, such a primitive protection from deletion of advertising.

Gentlemen, we are talking about publishing the source code in Code Base. If you can't cut out the ads yourself, ask someone else to do it.

Rosh:
Gentlemen, we are talking about publishing source codes in Code Base. If you can not cut out the ads yourself, ask someone.

Thank you, but what about selling the source code published in Code Base on third-party resources without the author's consent?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131101

hidden advertising
Reason: