Hedging Martingale. - page 24

I managed to get a return on a reverse martingale of no more than a few percent a month

a corridor of 300-600 five-digit points (I did not take less, because all sorts of strange miracles began to happen)

transcendreamer:

I managed to get a return on a reverse martingale of no more than a few percent a month

the corridor had 300-600 five-digit points (I did not take less, because some strange things started to happen)

tell me how you form the corridor

1. what are your entry signals?

2. what is the signal for a turn?

artemiusgreat:

tell me how you form a corridor

1. what are the entry signals?

2. what is a signal for a rollover?

corridor - current average volatility

signal - percentage price movement

Once the band is crossed, the turn happens

transcendreamer:

corridor - current average volatility

signal - percentage price movement

reversal occurs on crossing the boundary of the corridor

And what do you get as a result, can you show me the chart from the tester?

artemiusgreat:
and what's the result, can you show me the chart from the tester?

it was a long time ago, the chart is not very good - a neat rise and then a bump, then a rise again

I'm just not sure if the spreads are correctly accounted for.

transcendreamer:

it was a long time ago, the chart is not very good - a neat rise and then a bump, then a rise again

I'm just not sure if the spreads are correctly accounted for.

i would like to ask you to write a free EA for MT4 - an averaging EA with order rollover?

edutak:
Can you write a free EA for MT4 - averaging with reversal of orders?
By the way, there is a TOR for this robot, but it does not provide any statistical advantage. I have technical requirements for this trading robot, by the way. In general, I can sell the source code + TK

223231:
I have one of those. There are a lot of options for averaging with upside down, and you can simulate almost any situation by adjusting the settings. I have technical requirements for this trading robot, by the way. In general, I can sell the source code + TK

I should write an advisor. I have plenty of ideas myself.

there is no such one.

there's a parastop advisor for that and plenty more

an averaging martingale by trend with tricks against trend-fixing error would be more interesting

edutak:

I should write an advisor. I have plenty of ideas myself.

there is no such thing.

There are 16 sheets of TOR)) There are a lot of things. And it may not even lose in 14 years on any pair! What in itself is amazing for a martingale.

In general I will say this: martingale by itself will give absolutely nothing, you will never go beyond 50% probability of profit, only stretch in time the losses. But that doesn't mean you can't make it profitable. You need a system that will measure some market parameters and make trades based on them. Then the martingale will become profitable. That is, you need to find more or less stable market characteristics and measure them.

Reason: