[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 696

Advisor opens only 1 trade at a certain time (and does not close it), check the maximum drawdown in the tester - test in visual mode:

1. not until the end of 3 February (press stop earlier)

2. by the end of 3 Feb

Files:

khorosh:
What coups are we talking about, if you bring up "avalanche", that's in another thread).
what the fuck does it matter? it's about the number of steps to build up each successive position - you understood that perfectly - you look like you're getting a kick out of it

It's OK (don't swear) funds are even in the black :)

Herringbone...

serferrer:

Advisor opens only 1 trade at a certain time (and does not close it), check the maximum drawdown in the tester - test in visual mode:

1. not until the end of 3 February (press stop earlier)

2. up to the end of 3 Feb

Thanks, the calculation algorithm seems to be correct.

The only reason why it coincides with the tester, I think it is because there is only one trade.

In this case the tester seems to calculate correctly, while in the case of "non-standard" situations it is already lost.

This is my assumption, maybe I'm wrong. But the fact is that I also repeatedly observed equity drawdown being MUCH higher than in the report including the demo test.

Anyway, we'll check it further on further runs.

7Konstantin7:

It's OK, don't swear) funds are even in the black :)

Hergirovne...

Wow, the cadre added, ok)

OnGoing:

Wow, caddy added, norm).

Yeah.)

Guys - for you, from the heart - Roman.

OnGoing:

Thanks, the calculation algorithm seems to be correct.

The only reason why it coincides with the tester, I think it's because there is only one trade.

In this case the tester seems to calculate correctly, and in the case of "non-standard" situations it is already lost.

This is my assumption, maybe I'm wrong. But the fact is that I also repeatedly observed equity drawdown being MUCH higher than in the report including the demo test.

Anyway, we will check it in further runs.

Read more here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137968/page3

OnGoing

Have a look at the branch. There are Integer pictures there. By looking at them, maybe you will understand what maximum drawdown is and what it is for and what the calculation of highs and lows is for.

khorosh:

OnGoing

Have a look at the branch. There are Integer pictures there. By looking at them, maybe you will understand what the maximum drawdown is and what it is for and what the calculation of maximums and minimums is for.

Yuri, you have done absolutely the wrong thing and have no right to have a public discussion about a person without that person's consent.

In your vanity and pride you have already overstepped the mark and I ask the moderators to step in and take action.

Reason: