[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 681

Mathemat:
You're good, Anatoly. What is it - MT4/MT5 or XL?

I'm not so good compared to you. :) This is Excel. It's an interactive chart. You can make it dynamic. That is, the data will come from MT and update the diagram. I have not done this yet. It is easier to make it by means of JavaScript. It also looks good:

---

I remember explaining percentages to my nephews. I used to make a chart like this in Excel:

---

I got a lot of help from John Walkenbach's books on charts and Excel. Great author.

Roman.:

Is it possible to draw such beauty in Excel?
My son is a virtuoso at using Excel. Professional programmers are shocked when they see what he does in Excel. Many of them have no idea that such things can be done in Excel.

khorosh:
My son is a virtuoso at using Excel. Professional programmers are shocked when they see what he does in Excel. Many of them have no idea that such things can be done in Excel.

It would be very interesting to see it, if possible. Maybe there is a website or forum where he demonstrates Excel's capabilities?

It's not for nothing that they write in a book on Excel that, as a rule, people use 20% - that's the maximum, its capabilities... :-)

Mathemat:

Here's a picture:

I see, thank you. I have already worked it out for myself and have come to the conclusion that it is true)

Roughly speaking, besides the diversification we have a trivial partitioning of lots.

I.e. with one system we would enter the market with 0.1 lot. Using 10 systems - the lot of each system is equal to 0.01.

Although, probably, it would be more correct to divide the volume of each system according to its MO. Or its FV? Which value is better?

OnGoing:

I see, thank you. I have already worked it out myself and have come to the conclusion that it is true.)

Roughly speaking, in addition to the diversification we have a trivial partitioning of lots.

I.e. with one system we would enter the market with 0.1 lot. Using 10 systems - the lot of each system is equal to 0.01.

Although, probably, it would be more correct to divide the volume of each system according to its MO. Or its FV? Which value is better?

Probably better than FW.

Try downloading it from a torrent... - I haven't downloaded it myself, I don't know.

Roman.:

So it turns out that "the portfolio drawdown increases by less than the total profit"??? is that it? I don't get it...?
It'll work. If you pick the right currency pairs. For example, I'm already trading on the real. My portfolio - 21 pairs

new-rena:
It will work if you pick the right currency pairs. For example. I am already trading on the real. My portfolio is 21 pairs

I see. Congratulations.

tol64:

It would be very interesting to see, if possible. Maybe there is a website or forum where he demonstrates Excel features?

Here is his terminal in Excel.

Reason: