[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 652

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, but not likely.)
Yeah... rather unlikely at all.

alexeymosc:

But look at it with these parameters (take 26). The interval is like yours, the pattern on all ticks. Only my data is downloaded from the terminal:

Initial deposit is too big so not worth the risk(

jelizavettka:
Yeah... rather unbelievable.
Yeah as usual we get fucked and that's it :D

BeerGod:

why decompile it ?

{

double RedRealTime = NormalizeDouble (iCustom(NULL, 0, "UT_FAST",1,0),4); // red line now
double RedPreviosTime = NormalizeDouble (iCustom(NULL, 0, "UT_FAST",1,1),4); // red line earlier
double GreenRealTime = NormalizeDouble (iCustom(NULL, 0, "UT_FAST",0,0),4); // green line now
double GreenPreviosTime = NormalizeDouble (iCustom(NULL, 0, "UT_FAST",0,1),4); // green line before

// signal to sell - green line exit below the level of 28 from above
// signal to buy - green line exit above the level 3 from below upwards

if ( GreenRealTime >= 3 && GreenPreviosTime < 3 ) double NewBuy = 1; else NewBuy = 0; // BUY condition
if ( GreenRealTime <= 28 && GreenPreviosTime > 28 ) double NewSell = 1; else NewSell = 0; // SELL condition

// fuck.... the chinese miracle, it's the other way round !!!

RefreshRates ();
}

Top UT_FAST after running it on the tester, bottom one just superimposed on the graph. Why is there such a difference ?

I don't know, in my tester it gives out the same thing, so I test on the micro NDD center straight away, anyway after the demo to adjust for the real thing, so why waste time on the demo?

Sepulca:

The top one is UT_FAST after running it on the tester, the bottom one is just superimposed on the graph. Why is there such a difference?

Check the input parameters in the owl under test and the inductor overlaid on the chart...

Would you share an indictor with a description of how it works and how it is used in the owl for inputs/outputs here?

The code for pulling data from the turkey into the owl above, description in the file, the turkey is in google, no decompiles can be extracted here.
Files:

Roman.:

Check the input parameters in the owl under test and the indictor thrown on the chart...

Would you share an indicator describing how it works and how it is used in the owl for entry/exit here?

It's kind of inadequate. Tried to use it in exp, no result.

BeerGod:
The code for pulling data from the turkey into the owl above, description in the file, the turkey is in google, no decompiles can be extracted here.

Thanks.

khorosh:
He's kind of inadequate. Tried to use him in the exp, no results.

I see. I'll have a look at it at my leisure. It's been a long time since I looked at such things, like +DI -DI from ADX... :-)
Reason: