[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 632

Mathemat:
Then march to the five!

There's no lokas on the five, o_o It's a priori impossible there ))

ask:

On the five there are no locks o_o It's impossible a priori ))
Ilan doesn't lock, it averages. You must have confused it with avalanche, it uses non asymmetric locs. But nevertheless there are netting variants that are ok with the netting platform.

khorosh:
Ilan doesn't put loki, he averages it out.
Yes, he does.)

OnGoing:
Yes, it does)
I meant classic ilan. And if it does, it should be given a different name.

Who knows why locks were banned in MT5?

khorosh:
I meant classic ilan. And if it does, it should be given a different name.
We're not discussing classic Ilan here. If you want, you can come up with a new name for it)

OnGoing:
We're not discussing classic Ilan here. If you want, you can make up a new name for it)
From which we can conclude that ask was referring to the non classical version?

khorosh:
From which it can be deduced that ask does not mean the classic version?

I've already said, from what I've said here it's not the classic version that's being discussed.

In general, I think it is better to ask ask Ask himself what he meant.

jelizavettka:
Who knows why locks were banned in MT5?
Platforms that allow locks are considered exotic. The global standard is the netting option, which can only have one position.

OnGoing:

I've already said, from what I've said here it's not the classic version that's being discussed.

Generally speaking, I think it is better to ask Ask himself what he meant.

If you don't know what ask meant, why are you answering for him and using the pronoun "we" not only for him, but for all the participants in the thread as well. And how can you discuss Ilan's variant with locke if it is not among the versions posted in this thread? Are you so sure that your position coincides with everyone else's?

Reason: