[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 574

new-rena:
There is no 100% prediction, which is why there is a new strategy, i.e. you have to put everything out of your head - clear your mind
Throw it out and replace it with a martin? That's a good idea. Only the saying about averaging and the Jews did not just appear.

Dersu:

1 Separate account. The standalone owls are separate.

2 Martins are usually night-time, there is a greater risk of drainage during the day.

3 At night and off mona.

My tip is that it depends on the pair chosen and the time the bank is open. I.e. - at night one pair, for example, in the morning - another, and in the evening - a third)))

Kill me if I'm wrong )))

4x-online:
Throw it out and replace it with a martin? That's a good idea. Only the saying about averaging and the Jews didn't just appear.

I have a very different technology. I'm here because the forum masters have advised me not to open a new thread

Thanks, I remember the saying. I guess a fellow's been leaking it.

new-rena:

I'll give you a clue that it all depends on the pair you choose and the bank's opening hours. I.e. - one pair at night, for example, another in the morning and a third in the evening.))

Kill me if I'm wrong )))

Oh, live happily ever after.

Is it so difficult?

Dersu:

Oh, live happily ever after.

How hard can it be?

Let it be for everyone then. Didn't mean to be offensive.

new-rena:

I'm for the fact that it's still a lie that you can't earn

How can you be sure?

Apart from a few percent, which can be attributed to chance, you haven't made any money yet.

PapaYozh:

How can you be sure?

Barring a few percent, which could well be attributed to chance, you haven't made any money yet.

I couldn't agree more at the moment. Day four is not yet an indicator. Although 1000 trades is already something. It may even be a loss, but I wonder how and when it will happen.

According to the non-syndicators I expect the growth of EURUSD and maybe even a strong growth, of course, not right now, but soon.

Here is what they write on this forum (tips)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421

That's what I'm saying, but it's automatic.

The trader just time it.

Hmm... Would have been a big seller.

Dersu:

That's what I'm saying, but it's automatic.

Traidun only determines the time.

Time definitely favours the villagers...

Reason: