[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 569

AlexHacker007:

I ran a marathon for 3 years... I don't think my legs can run anymore... I'm done... now it's just the 100 metres... I bet on ZERO! 1 к 36.

But the probability of falling out ZERO in FOREX I don't even know how many times! 1,000 or 10,000 more often?

Did you read the interviews with the winners? What did they say when they made 350,000 ??? almost a third of a million in 7 days with 5,000 virtual Ue ???

I quote, "It's virtual money, I risked everything... I don't take that risk in the real world."

Now let's take his words as an idea! What kind of money is not real for me ??? that you can multiply by 100 times ???

I'm figuring it out ! Once again, to our hares, we have 100 Ue divided by 20, we get 5 Ue each for buy and sell and go !!! Multiply by 100 !!! We win ????

No ??? Put 5 again and go !!! We have 10 tries to win the contest with himself !

I personally after the last contest and did so when he went to 10ku with a profit of 5000 ue to 132000 ue I myself was shocked but it was !!!

and switched to real with this approach !

I fully support your method, although the details are not entirely clear. But the main thing is that you are risking a small sum, but have a good chance of increasing it. Can I ask you some questions in private to clarify some of the details?

khorosh:
I fully support your method, although the details are not entirely clear. But the main thing is that you are risking a small sum, but have a good chance of increasing it. Can I ask you some questions in private to clarify some of the details?
I am very attentive to you! I even worked as a computer science teacher for 2 years ! %))))

PapaYozh:

I get it, you care about the process [of testing] rather than the result [of actual trading].
And I understand that you don't test, but immediately put the Expert Advisor on the real account. Don't cowards play cards?

khorosh:
And I understand that you don't test it, but immediately put the EA on real. Don't cowards play cards?

I'm not in the business of admiring tester pictures of a half-dead ekpert.

AlexHacker007:

Who made the rules??? And if you've been trying to run a marathon for years and you don't make it...? Why don't you run 100m and get what you can't get? At times more?

There is a concept DO NOT WORK A LOT, you need TO LOOK A LOT!

I take it that the stop loss is the size of the depo and the winnings are 20 to one depo and that's it ? And we take 10 tries for sell and 10 for buy? + withdrawal of each 20 to 1 ???

PapaYozh:

I'm not in the business of admiring tester pictures of a half-dead eccentric.
You shouldn't. If that's the case, you won't get the proud title of "villager". :)

PapaYozh:

I am not in the business of admiring the tester pictures of a half-dead expert.
By "admiring" do you mean posting graphs on the forum? If so, then you are a low communicator and don't like to share information that is interesting to others.

olyakish:
Roman, on EURCHF the Expert Advisor has lost several times in 2011, judging by the tests. But on the USDJPY it is much better.

I'm about to reach 40 000 - I'll start parallel processing of USDJPY... The question is - what are the best input parameters to set? Or leave the old ones - as long as they fit into the working range of a particular instrument, IMHO...

For today - this is what pictures are drawn... The beginning - see pages before...

One owl from 9 Dec:

Three owls from the 13th of January..:

Roman.:
I'll start a parallel with USDJPY at 40 000 - the question is what I think is better to set the input parameters, or leave the previous ones - they should be within the appropriate working range for a specific instrument, IMHO...

26th place in the rankings ))):

Deposit/Withdrawal: 7 079.30 Credit Facility: 354.00
Closed Trade P/L: 1 908.46 Floating P/L: -1 600.30 Margin: 1 357.29
Balance: 8 987.76 Equity: 7 741.46 Free Margin: 6 384.17

new-rena:

26th place in the rankings ))):

Deposit/Withdrawal: 7 079.30 Credit Facility: 354.00
Closed Trade P/L: 1 908.46 Floating P/L: -1 600.30 Margin: 1 357.29
Balance: 8 987.76 Equity: 7 741.46 Free Margin: 6 384.17

О! That's great. Congratulations.

Are those hills on the chart the result of first closing profitable orders, then losing ones?

Reason: