[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 522

rustein:

I see, no, I believe you.

PS let me ask you another question, is there any way to know the average, maximum, minimum, position length by time ?

thanks

day scalper - from 30 seconds to 3 hours - about 10-15 pips per trade ...

this is what it looks like in real life

elmucon:

day scalper - 30 seconds to 3 hours - about 10-15 pips per trade ...
Thanks, not bad...

new-rena:

I got it on my demo account... (my own program). I got my own program (my own program)). As in the flat, as in the trend.

And the chart. Well, a couple of days off. Especially

Any TF, no SL and TP, no indices, multicurrency, no minus (almost...), I do not help with hands at all. I do not need any help with my hands. Not critical to communication failure for a day or more. We work with 5000 in the depot.

Hence the question - how to get the least amount of 5000 points in DEPO

How to make a link to the DEMO account to the public? (Alpari)

(I am not sure how to do this.))

Here it is) link to all the instructions http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=help&lang=ru

what was the max drawdown? and what was the main constant-average drawdown?

elmucon:

after about 400 trades the maximum lot has been reached and the trade is carried out with a constant, maximum lot - so the curve is flat

one more thing - look at the ratio of non-interruptible wins to non-interruptible losses

on the first stack 146 to 3 average 17 to 1

on the second 67 to 3 average 12 to 1

that's the answer...

I'm saying that the system cannot show such stable results all the time, even outside the optimization area, unless it is using adaptation and self-learning (which, I understand, isn't there). It is simply unrealistic.

Or, you really have a grail for all eternity, and who cares about market volatility, the results are always stable and the balance graph equal to the equity graph and pointing upwards. Hallelujah!

joo:

What I am saying is that the system cannot show such stable results all the time, also outside the optimization section, unless adaptation and self-learning are used there (which, I understand, is not there). It is simply unrealistic.

Or, you really have a grail for all eternity, and who cares about market volatility, the results are always stable and the balance graph equal to the equity graph and pointing upwards. Hallelujah!

I'd like that very much ..... It's not quite a grail - it's just that the tester doesn't simulate a floating spread - in real life trades are much smaller just because of the spread ...

elmucon:

I would really like that .... It's not quite a grail - it's just that the tester doesn't simulate a floating spread - in real life trades are much smaller exactly because of the spread ...
The EA does not work with fixed spreads?

rustein:
The EA does not work with a fixed spread?

only five digits - that's what the system is built on .... and the spread is a supplement to the five-figure spread so you have to live with it...

elmucon:

five digits only - that's what the .... system is built on. and the spread is a supplement to the five digits so you have to live with it...
Got it...

elmucon:

five digits only - that's what the .... system is built on. and the spread is a supplement to the five digits so you have to live with it...
What do you do if you don't get the pips? And it doesn't go to the wire?

stupid question
Reason: