[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 518

OnGoing:

Right. More of a fitting, too.

And I'm a bit cold to Ilan at the moment. I've already figured out another TC.)

And Osma, I've already worked the shit out of it, screwed a few guards on it, but it's still the same monkey. On Friday, it sagged badly.

Took you long enough to cool down.
You can't cheat the markets all the time. They'll punish the impolite. On the forex market, the chances of a private citizen with a hundred or two quid are slim to none. Not only must the system be stable, it must not annoy the "broker". In other words, it should be medium-long term and not pips.
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A MIRACLE.

4x-online:
Took you long enough to cool down.
You can't cheat the markets all the time. They'll punish the impolite. On the forex market, the chances of a private citizen with a hundred or two quid are slim to none. Not only must the system be stable, it must not annoy the "broker". In other words, it should be medium-long term and not pips.
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A MIRACLE.
Everything is correct, except the pips. The broker doesn't give a damn about market action. If you start going uphill with confidence, they'll just start taking you out over the bridge. Execution will be milliseconds worse, but the broker doesn't care what you have going on in your account.

OnGoing:
Well, you only get in sometimes, not constantly in the market. I would trade on evening consolidation and switch it off early in the morning. But I have lost interest to the martyr anyway)

I may turn it on at about 8 a.m., turn it off at 23:00 or 24 p.m., leave my positions and pick them up in the morning if they are not closed during the night,

Sometimes I would leave it overnight. Lately I've noticed that it doesn't make sense to stay in the market all the time.

OnGoing:
Everything is correct, except the pips. The broker doesn't care about market action. If you start going uphill with confidence, they'll just start taking you out over the bridge. Execution will be milliseconds worse, but the broker does not give a damn what is going on in your account.
Don't forget about rapidly "floating" spreads. And your orders will not be executed accurately. I checked with Alpari. And all this together means that profits will be severely eaten up.

4x-online:
Don't forget about the sharply "floating" spreads. And your orders will not exactly execute. I checked on Alpari. And all this together means that profits will be severely eaten up.

The spreads are

extern string CONTROLSPREAD = "spread control module";
extern double MaxSpread = 20; // if = 0, then spread control is disabled.
extern int intSpreadBuffer = 50; // Number of memory cells for spread analysis

// +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
//------- : функция проверки спреда
double CheckSpread(){if(MaxSpread <= 0 || ControlSpreadBuffer <= 0)return(0); double Spread_0 = (Ask-Bid)/Point; return(Spread_0);}
// +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
//------- : функция возвращает средний спред за последнее время работы  эксперта но не более ControlSpreadBuffer
double CheckMiddleSpread(){if(MaxSpread <= 0 || ControlSpreadBuffer <= 0)return(0); int b_i=0;
   if(a_i<=ControlSpreadBuffer-1){BuffSpreads[a_i] = CheckSpread(); a_i++;}
 else{for(int r=ControlSpreadBuffer; r>=0; r--) {if(r>0)BuffSpreads[r] = BuffSpreads[r-1];}BuffSpreads[0] = CheckSpread();}
   for(int s=0; s<=a_i; s++){b_i=b_i+BuffSpreads[s];} b_i /= a_i; return(b_i+2);}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 

and that's it ....

about Alpari and profits

like this ....

4x-online:
Don't forget about sharply "floating" spreads. And your orders will not exactly be executed. I checked with Alpari. And all of this together means that profits will be severely eaten up.

Spread control is a technical matter and no one will slide more than a certain value. There are allowable values, each one has its own (example in the picture).

If a broker exceeds the threshold, they will go to another one. After that, with the current competition they will be in tears, but they won't return the client. There is a fight for everyone.

OnGoing:

Spread control is a technical matter and no one will slide more than a certain value. There are allowable values, each one has its own (example in the picture).

If a broker exceeds the threshold, they will go to another one. After that, with the current competition they will be in tears, but they won't return the client. And there is a fight going on for everyone.

You have painted yourself a beautiful theoretical picture and are trying to browbeat your way through the wall. Instead think about this: there are billions of dollars of money being managed in America by money managers who consistently show 20-40% returns year in and year out. Why would there be so many idiots who give them their hard-earned money instead of investing in you and your "spread-controlled pips"?

4x-online:
You have painted yourself a beautiful theoretical picture and are trying to browbeat your way through the wall. Instead think about this: there are billions of dollars of money being managed in America by money managers who consistently show 20-40% returns year in and year out. Why would there be so many idiots who give them their hard-earned money instead of investing in you and your "spread-controlled pips"?
Another topic you have already brought up, no less interesting, but a different one)

OnGoing:
Another topic you've already brought up, no less interesting, but a different one)
It's all the same. A stable ratio of reward to risk. Nothing new.

4x-online:
Another Napoleon with a dozen or so no-stop deals wants to conquer the world. :)

Well, you're wrong about the stops - if they are not in the picture, it does not mean that they don't exist at all (use your head, if you're so smart)...

another dozen, we'll see...

But for a Napoleon, I'd punch you in the eye!

Reason: