[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 507

elmucon:

That's it - the fighter's arm is tired - 26 hours on the computer ....

Two days of updated Nostradamus -

More than 100% in two days !!!! Going to bed in high spirits ....

See you all tomorrow and POTUS TREND!!!! (Even though it's Friday) Then so - GOOD WEEKEND !!!

Merry Christmas to all !!!!

Two days is no indicator!

TEXX:

Two days is no indicator!

By the way, yes. Too few trades to start getting excited about judging a successful trade.

And I've had 100 hand trades in two days too ;D

7Konstantin7:
And I got 100 hand trades in two days too ;D

Have you mastered the system? :)

TEXX:

You got the system? :)

No, I can't figure it out. I need a teacher to teach it. It's interesting too.)

I'm just a trader. Of course, I've got some principles, just sit down and go for it.)

TEXX:

Have you mastered the system? :)
there it is not clear how so where in case of failure to open there is no clarity do not understand(

7Konstantin7:

No, I can't figure it out. I need a teacher to teach it. It's interesting too.)

and this is just my way of trading) of course, I've got all sorts of principles, sit down and go)

It's OK, soon we won't call you Kostyan but Ilan, or Nostradamus :)))))

TEXX:

That's ok, we won't call you Kostyan anymore, but Ilan, or Nostradamus :)))))

Yeah I'm in shock myself it's a long time since I tried my hands as in the branch from the very beginning, let me think I'll try it, I've seen Ilan and it's on :D

Yeah kinda like Nostradamus :D but the deals are like time mani that owl) but I'll learn more...)

7Konstantin7:

Yeah I'm in shock myself it's a long time since I tried my hands as in the branch from the beginning, let me think I'll try it, I've watched Ilan and it's on :D

Yeah like Nostradamus :D only deals like time mani that owl) yeah I'll learn more...)

I have been working with the system for a couple of days and there are some positive results. But for now it's better to run 2 or 3 orders by hand.

TEXX:

And the system works, I ran it for a couple of days, there are positive results. But for now it is better to run 2 or 3 orders by hand.

Yeah, well enough) or there'd be a lot of confusion.

tomorrow, then, like, Skype?)

Reason: