[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 503

chuvee:
Yes, I read that first, then downloaded and tested the EAs on history. Thanks to Pavlus777 from this site. He has a lot of interesting information there as well.
Maybe you can post the ready history EURUSD1.hst, in mt4 format, so that everyone doesn't have to run to ducas.

elmucon:

modify at breakeven plus a given take - but only bars or only seals - if multidirectional - does not work ...
it works - it makes more money)))) but the sound is always click-click-click-click :) until everything is covered

7Konstantin7:

Just what I need, I'll blow to one side) then I'll try everything but too much is bad for me ;D

Thank you.)

here's another

one sells, the other buys - the same pattern.

Files:
a1_buy.ex4  5 kb

two at a time will not fit
Files:
a2_sellp.ex4  5 kb

elmucon:

here's another

one sells, the other buys - in the same pattern

Better to buy and sell yourself )

I don't know - maybe that's enough for today and it's time to turn off the owls .....

And this one can be used if you need to put a single position at breakeven. To do this, you need to drop the script on the order line.
Files:
_set_bu.mq4  3 kb

7Konstantin7:
Better to buy and sell yourself )

so you trade by hand - only with a script - it will immediately rewrite the take to breakeven

these are the parts from my martini ....

elmucon:

he will take the buy and sell immediately and make it to breakeven

i get it, i can trade both buy and sell because i can use 2 scripts on 2 charts)

elmucon:

I don't know - maybe that's enough for today and it's time to turn off the owls .....

Yeah, I've got to get a measure. I've got 9 more quid on me while the scripts are being posted.)
Reason: