[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 471

joo:

This is the truth. It is the truth that is everywhere, in stones, in snails, in man in fish, in elephants and in cows. It is everywhere. It is the truth of entropy and the truth of imbalance. It is the truth of the cosmos. Either entropy and deadness, or disbalance and a sharp step forward to the incomprehensible...

Following your logic, you will either reach entropy or be a member of the species ruling the entire galaxy, the universe, the cosmos...

Entropy is generally from the 2nd law of conservation) And rocks, snails, fish and elephants live by principles different from those that drive civilisation, whether you like it or not.

For example, there is peacetime and there is wartime. There are different laws for each.

So, only in the latter do the rules work that you like. Because anarchy breeds permissiveness and man begins to be guided by base urges, ignoring his higher purpose.

But wartime is by no means the norm, but the nonsense, the exception to the rule! At least in homo sapiens society. Therefore it is not suitable as a basis or a yardstick.

I understand that times of peace will not always be present, this is a harsh reality. And that is why I would rather move far away to Siberia than to be in a community of looters breaking into houses and eating dead things.

And I assure you, soon it will be! For this civilisation is coming to a logical end. All for the same reason of entropy in the brain.

:) For starters... Listen to (or read) The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham... nobody broke into anybody's house. There was nobody to break into anybody's house... Alas, heavy stuff, but I think it's the "doing forex" responsibility to endure, understand and accept "the heaviest stuff".

OnGoing:

Entropy is generally from the 2nd law of conservation) And rocks, snails, fish and elephants live by principles different from those that drive civilisation, whether you like it or not.

For example, there is peacetime and there is wartime. There are different laws for each.

So, only in the latter do the rules work that you like. Because anarchy breeds permissiveness and man begins to be guided by base urges, ignoring his higher purpose.

But wartime is by no means the norm, but the nonsense, the exception to the rule! At least in homo sapiens society. Therefore it is not suitable as a basis or a yardstick.

I understand that times of peace will not always be present, this is a harsh reality. And that is why I would rather move far away to Siberia than to be in a community of looters breaking into houses and eating dead things.

And I assure you, soon it will be! For this civilisation is coming to a logical end. All for the same reason of entropy in the brain.

Everything seems right, but not everything.

Take a look. Take the world as it is right now. How many people are there now? - 6.5 billion, okay.

Next, imagine that a meteor hit and there were 1 billion left. The plague and other diseases started as more technology was destroyed... 1 million people were left. 1,000 people. 100 people...

Think about what you and the rest of humanity will do under these conditions, think very carefully, take your time, also consider the undesirable effects of inbreeding of close relatives...

What, you imagined it? Now think about it, there is no difference in how many people live now - the point is the same.

DDFedor:
:) For starters... Listen to (or read) The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham... nobody broke into anybody's house. There was nobody to break into anybody's house... Alas, heavy stuff, but I believe it's the "doing forex" responsibility to tolerate, understand and accept "the heaviest stuff".
I don't know about you, I've been through a lot in my life so "the hard stuff" is in the past).

Well, and the 'standard exercise'... You are a submarine captain. To what limit will you be able to send people to 'single digit death' until 'that bolt is bolted'... And who is the "first" to choose from the "line-up"? Volunteers? ( As always the best die first... )

DDFedor:
Well, and the 'standard exercise'... You are a submarine captain. To what limit will you be able to send people to 'single digit death' until 'that bolt is tightened'... And who is the "first" to be chosen from the "line-up"? Volunteers? ( As always the best die first... )
Let's better exercise on forex charts) For now (for me) it's more relevant)

OnGoing:
Let's better do exercises on Forex charts) For now (for me) it's more relevant).

Bro, give me a claw. I'm really speaking from the heart here.

That's what I'm saying, how many people are here, are there many pros?

Although, screw it ... fuck it ... but no, I'll fuckin' rape this reality, and no one's stopping me, that's my life's attitude, simple as shit .....

joo:

Everything seems right but not everything.

Take a look. Take the world as it is right now. How many people are there now? - 6.5 billion, okay.

Next, imagine a meteor hit and there were 1 billion left. The plague and other diseases started as more technology was destroyed... 1 million people were left. 1,000 people. 100 people...

Think about what you will do in these conditions, there is you and the rest of humanity, think very carefully, take your time, consider those also the undesirable effects of crossbreeding...

What, you imagined it? Now think that it makes no difference how many people live now - the essence is the same.

Well it's not 6.5 anymore, it's 7) That's first of all. And secondly, let's not "grow mushrooms in your mouth", but just take it as a given that (for now) everyone "crosses" exclusively on a voluntary basis (with few exceptions).

Understand, I am not denying the harsh reality, but accepting it as a given. And I don't need to open my eyes to it.

But I also don't think epithets from the realm of zoology are quite appropriate to describe the real workings of the human world.

You have built up a dogma in your head, if you like, into which you are trying to squeeze the real world. You should write books, not be a chief) A chief is meant to manage things so that everybody is happy.

If not, he will be quickly pushed off the pedestal and his place will be taken by someone else, who works for the public good and does not plunder money for his own "survival".

joo:

Bro, give me a claw. I'm really speaking from the heart here.

That's what I'm saying, how many people here, pros? How many...?

Although, fuck it... gook..., but no, I'll fuckin' rape this reality, and no one will stop me, that's my life's attitude, simple as shit .....

Yes np, for five) I respect someone else's position, whatever it may be)

But IMHO man has something that pebbles don't have) And one should be proud of it, cherish it).

And the womb, it will show itself in Africa too, it is impossible to do without it, of course. But personally for me she is not a driver. I chase her, she doesn't chase me. That's how it should be. I'm a human being!)

OnGoing:The boss is just put in charge of managing things so that everyone is happy.
In fact, you and I are dealing with "schedules" right now. In this particular case, it's "setting the goal". How can a "member of society" who has to accept death be satisfied? So the "task of the boss" is on a different plane of formulation? Namely "not to get everyone high", but to be responsible, for the "actions of the group".
Reason: