[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 372

rustein:

........... and a new Model friend, or a new Model friend?!

Why are you posting your picture here?! We were talking about cars.

TEXX:

Well, I think if you're going to screw something on, you're probably responsible for the screws. I'm not asking for myself,

so others don't bother. And the code will look better :)))

Later... (It's all for later) We'll comb it out and wrap it up in a nice package with a bow.)

TEXX:

...)

OnGoing:
Then... (It's all for later) If it proves to be worth it, we'll comb it and wrap it up in a nice package with a bow.)

What shall we do with the lock? Should we lock or not? We will not be able to lock or not?

TEXX:

Well, what should we do with the stock, to lock or not to lock? Deposits are not rubber ones, or we should fill them up following the trend.

Neither is better) You have to calculate the amplitude and method of entry - that's determinative.

And lots with marts - MMM. Now it's not martin at all, but correct entries. The averaging is a nice addition. This is how it should be if we want to work long time.

OnGoing:

Neither is better) You have to calculate the amplitude and method of entry - that's determinative.

And lots with marts - MMM. Now it's not martin at all, but correct entries. The averaging is a nice addition. This is how it should be if we want to work for a long time.

Judging by extern int MaxTrades = 100000; this is not a solution either. Isn't this what you asked me?

Here's a buy opened off condition but profitable)

TEXX:

Well, according to the Expert Advisor, extern int MaxTrades = 100000; this is not a solution either. Isn't this what you asked me?

You can put any value you like, even a million. The main thing is how much will be achieved.)

Again, we are just working on the strategy. It is too early to make it look pretty. This parameter is written as a muffler.

By the way, it's interesting that someone deletes posts it's not me... it's been a while since I've noticed)

RVD:

Here's a buy opened off condition but profitable)

Why, it's very profitable according to the condition. Stretch the indicator vertically, there one bar managed to enter the plus area) It's just very small and at reduced size the pixels are scaled so, as if it remained at the bottom.
Reason: