[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 367

OnGoing:
There, that's what it actually turned out to be. The red line is funds, the green is the balance that was on the report.

The end of the red line is higher than at the start. Four hours of trading, how it all worked out. I've been struggling for a month....

Thanks for the link. Been looking for this.

And I don't see the point in the idea of reducing the lot, to be honest. The same initial position on half deposit is obtained, plus a bunch of small satellites, not particularly affecting the result.

If we go against the pose - we lose, if we go in our direction - we gain. So what is the difference?

In the meantime vell is all working) since Monday) it's a pity there hasn't been 500 points of movement so far where he's earning...

new-rena:
Buy and sell - you have to look at Ilan's code. I only glanced at it. It looked like the lot was increasing exponentially. It was scary to even think about the consequences
So it is only scary at first sight, in fact, if the base of degree equals 1.1 for example, the growth is quite slow.

OnGoing:

And I don't see the point in the idea of reducing the lot, to be honest. The same initial position on half deposit is obtained, plus a bunch of small satellites, not particularly affecting the result.

If we go against the pose - we lose, if we go in our direction - we gain. So what is the difference?

It's more profitable to reduce lots on fillings, and it's better to increase them when averaging.

khorosh:
So it's only scary at first glance, in fact if the base of the degree is 1.1 for example, the growth is quite slow.
I wonder what the tester thinks about this?

A time filter needs to be added. Traffic is different at different times of the day, so the indicator settings do not work optimally everywhere. You can even have several settings for different times of the day and switch on the appropriate settings in turn. But it's better not to trade at night - the spread is widened, and you have to sleep, too (otherwise you won't be able to avoid overstrain of the heart muscle).

joo:
A time filter needs to be added. Traffic is different at different times of the day, so the indicator settings do not work optimally everywhere. You can even have several settings for different times of the day and switch on the appropriate settings in turn. But it's better not to trade at night - the spread is widened, and you have to sleep, too (otherwise you won't be able to avoid overstrain of the heart muscle).
+100 points, especially as far as the heart muscle is concerned :). As for the filter, in order to make it, you have to know how to adjust the parameters of the index depending on volatility, the exact formula is not available? And I think the parameters should be linked to volatility and not to time. Because there is a lull at the peak, for example when there is a holiday in the USA.

Regarding overnight trading, yes and no. Yes, there is not much profit for the whole night, but still there is some. And taking into account that we do not have too much of it already, we do not want to lose it, especially since the risk is almost zero at night. So, let it trade without begging for bread. And spreads will come back to normal, it all takes time.

The main thing is to charge the monitoring of communication, ticks, etc. Everything else will be done by an automaton with all these functions. Automatics will do the rest, even better than you and me.

And about different settings depending on volatility, the idea seems to be correct. On the euro pound, as I have seen, there is a pretty clear time frame. When Europe and London open, the pair wakes up. And it is doing well until the end of America.

On the other hand, it is rare, but it also can happen that the pair will shoot up during the night. And we have night settings (as I understood they are more aggressive). It is here that they will take us warm).

So it may be better to always go flat with the same gentle risk and not to panic.

OnGoing:

Regarding overnight trading, yes and no. Yes, there is not much profit for the whole night, but still there is some. And taking into account that we do not have too much of it already, we do not want to lose it, especially since the risk is almost zero at night. So, let it trade without begging for bread. And spreads will come back to normal, it all takes time.

The main thing is to charge the monitoring of communication, ticks, etc. Everything else will be done by an automaton with all these functions. Automatics will do the rest, even better than you and me.

And about different settings depending on volatility, the idea seems to be correct. On the euro pound, as I have seen, there is a pretty clear time frame. When Europe and London open, the pair wakes up. And it is doing well until the end of America.

On the other hand, it is rare, but it also can happen that the pair will shoot up during the night. And we have night settings (as I understood they are more aggressive). It is here that they will take us warm).

So it may be better to always go flat with the same gentle risk and not to panic.

Yeah, why complicate things)
Reason: