[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 352

costantin:
wow, I don't understand the spread is now 4 or more points floating?)
Yeah, don't freak out, I have (on A...) the same, at night the eurofound is usually spread like this from scalpers, it's normal. But not all night like that, usually only when changing sessions, then it will recover.

OnGoing:
Yeah, don't freak out, I have (on A...) the same, at night the Eurofoon is usually pushed this way by scalpers, it's normal. But not all night like that, usually only when changing sessions, then it recovers.
Ok, I'm trying) depo 3 000 p lots all from small minimum)

MeTrade:
Gentlemen, has anyone thought about an inverted martin? In the literal sense.
I've already told it but I cannot write the code. I have to decide how to fix profit and the conditions should be reversed as well.)

costantin:
It's buy and sell to change?) I've already said it, but I don't know how to write code) and I have to decide how to fix profit and its conditions should also be reversed)

What is the main thing with martin? The basic principle?

Figar0:

What is the main thing in martin? The basic principle?

That's the thing, there is no point because we need to take positions against the trend to make money.

But you have to try everything, even the craziest idea may work!

costantin:

That's the thing, there is no point because we need to take positions against the trend to make money.

But you have to try everything, even the craziest idea may work!

The main idea of martin is to increase a lot after losing a position so that the profit from the new deal would cover the loss from the previous one (or previous deals). Apparently the person offers to increase the lot under the same conditions.

costantin:
Yeah, by the time we're looking for it, it's already there...)
This is like a mirage - it seems to be near, when you get there it turns out to be another lost deposit. I do not understand all this fuss about demo testing of a new version, you can check it in the tester at once. And do not expect that if one of the Expert Advisors starts to lose money, the second one will compensate for the losses, because it will never earn as much as the first one did. The question of losing has not been solved in the new version. It will probably drain less frequently than the classical Ilan, but it will also earn less. Therefore, the effectiveness of this variant must be judged by how much money the Expert Advisor manages to earn during the period between drawdowns.

Figar0:

What is the main thing with martin? The basic principle?
Increase the lot until the desired profit is achieved.
What if we increase the lot at a positive movement, and the stop (which at a standard martin will be the TP) trail that when it is reached we lose what we usually take when reaching the TP of a regular martin.
TP for this variant can be set in $ from all series of positions and its value can be calculated in different ways.

I can not find a puncture, help.

(sorry for the grammatical errors, not my native language).

Figar0:

The main idea of martin is to increase the lot after a loss, so that the profit from the new trade would cover the loss from the previous (or previous) trade. Apparently, the person is proposing to increase the lot size under the same conditions.
If so, then I think there is no point, and it depends on what kind of martin ... what kind of owls

Figar0:

The main idea of martin is to increase the lot after a loss, so that the profit from the new trade would cover the loss from the previous (or previous) trade. Apparently, the person is proposing to increase the lot size under the same conditions.
Negative, sir.
Reason: