[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 253

where is the advisor itself?

khorosh:
So the expert has a small drawdown if you risk starting with such a small deposit.

what kind of risk is it - three bucks.... Well, I've been struggling for a minimum drawdown for a couple of years now (some might say not enough, but that's how it is)...

khorosh:
Looked at your stats, it is - it's a micro account of 10 cents at the old point.
With your $3.5 you were better off starting in a cent account, where with a 0.01 lot there is 1 cent in one old point.

autoss:

Where's the advisor itself?

I've got

elmucon:

what kind of risk is that - three bucks.... Well, I've been struggling for a minimum drawdown for a couple of years now (some might say not enough, but that's how it is)...

So it all depends on the drawdown can be 10 on 3.5 dollars.)

khorosh:
With your $3.5 it was better to start on a cent account, where at 0.01 lot one old point is 1 cent.

Not much - "I want a lot, a lot and now" (just kidding) ...

I tried it on another brokerage - didn't like it ....

khorosh:
So it all depends on the drawdown, you could be down $10 on $3.5.)

This is just a test - whether it works in real life, or as previous versions - in the tester is a beauty and in real life is a sinker.... If it works, we'll give more money ....

elmucon:

not much - "I want a lot, a lot and now" (just kidding) ...

I tried it on another dtz - didn't like it ....

Have you tried FxStart? The execution speed there is pretty good.

elmucon:

Understand - this is just a test - whether it works in the real world, or as previous versions - in the tester is a beauty and in real life is a merchant.... If it works, we will give more money ....
The work will depend on the lot. It may happen that with a normal lot it will not work due to the quality of trade order execution. On small lots the automated system works. And at normal lots - a person.

khorosh:
Have you tried FxStart? The execution speed there is pretty good.

I traded there three years ago - they are knocking down stops ..... (maybe the truth has corrected itself, but I don't believe it anymore)
Reason: