[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 201

7Konstantin7:
Well, let it move as it does now, depending on the step of the grid - well, everything according to the current algorithm, only the other way around)
But it is better not to increase the volume, but make it constant. Otherwise, such a grid will generate a losing storm at the slightest reverse movement)

OnGoing:
Only it is better not to increase the volume, but to make it permanent. Otherwise such a grid will create a losing storm with the slightest reverse movement).
It's better always with one lot) even now I'm looking at the permanent lot and I like it better)

Except that all these ideas can't be realised without a coder)

7Konstantin7:
Except that all these ideas without a coder) won't work in reality).
I'm my own coder, if only I had an idea) But I won't waste my time without a comprehensive miscalculation.

OnGoing:
I'm my own coder, if only I had an idea) But without a comprehensive calculation I won't waste my time.
Ahh it's good, but how to calculate? On the test everything is clearer, and I looked by eye long ago I knew such an idea ...

7Konstantin7:
Ahh, that's good, but how do you calculate? It's clearer on the test, and I was watching by eye long time ago I knew such an idea...
It's not a problem to invert it, don't put ticks for time and play with it on the air. It is necessary to think over whether it is worth it.

OnGoing:
It's not a problem to turn it over, as long as you don't put ticks for a while and play it live. We need to think about whether it's worth it.
I'm in)) We need to get someone to think it over)

7Konstantin7:
I'm in))) We should get someone else to think it over then)
They're all out there, walking around the countryside, keeping an eye on the villagers.)

Yep and silent) We should have a Senate-Summit)

7Konstantin7:
Yeah and silent) We should have a Senate-Summit)
A summit without a 20-something will not work. Only peripheral countries are left)
Reason: