[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 155

nikelodeon:
As I said, I locked in a 14% drawdown. One percent has already been paid back....
Yes, it's probably the most effective and safest method of protection. Plus I still want to try to implement the scenario I suggested with the locking grid. Let's see what will be better.

Yeah, but I'm struggling with the commands a bit, so it takes a lot of time..... Can you give me a hint, or a source?

By the way, it is better not to disable the Expert Advisor after locking and not to waste time in idle mode, so that the lock works faster. And when the moment is right, you can also unlock the lock by trying to close it at least at breakeven.

You could also try this option.

Initially put a smaller lot, say 2 times smaller. When a blocked pack appears, increase the lot a bit. In this case the loss will be smoothed much faster.

As a result, the entire trade will be much smoother.

As for opening a position, you can also run a script that calculates the total hanging lot and opens an opposite position with the same volume.

Guys, who's familiar with the inductor? How do I get the current drawdown to the buffer? There is a variable but it won't put it in the buffer. I'm losing time :(((

Files:
equity_v7_1.mq4  24 kb

By the way I think Avalanche would have picked it up by now. Romanach, where's your avalanche????

The video I promised. Sorry about the quality. Trading one way (one hour trend).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5wXGcDrLOM

And I have such Salami with my owl, from this week's opening bid)

nikelodeon:

Guys, who's familiar with the inductor? How do I get the current drawdown to the buffer? There is a variable but it won't put it in the buffer. I'm losing time :(((

Why would you put it to the clipboard? You have to do the calculation in Ilan and save the initial equity of the series. And you can do everything in your EA that you need to do when the drawdown occurs.
Reason: