[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 150

rustein:
You see, for 5-25% a month, you can give away interest, with a guarantee, etc.

You should at least provide the same conditions to interest people.

With losses you go to PAMM.

In that case, why then you (and we) on Forox, if 5-25% per month, you can get "with a guarantee"?)

PS: On PAMM leverage 1:100 and stopout 60%, so the initial funds will need to increase accordingly.

vladds:

I don't have 10 000 000 or 10 000, which means that with a capital of 150 or 200 I am ashamed to even hold it in a bank . I would rather try to make 10 000 000 and then 10 000 000 and I will keep trying.

Trying is right, but it is better to try and reproduce it in a tester as realistically as possible.
In my purely personal opinion, it's a shame to be a sucker.

I'll answer you in verse:

I'd rather have two hundred bucks invested in Sber,
Than they'll give it up for some champagne in Courchevel!

))

OnGoing:

In that case, then why are you (and we) on Forox if you can get 5-25% per month "with a guarantee"?)

PS: At Pamm, the leverage is 1:100 and the stopout is 60%, so the initial funds will need to be increased accordingly.

I'm not making money on forex, I'm losing.

I would really like to get acquainted with a person who earns, but 25 % a month at such risks is not enough for Forex.

I do not know where PAMM is, not all conditions are the same.

rustein:
I don't make any money on forex, I lose money.

I would really like to meet a person who earns, but 25% a month at such risks is not enough for forex.

It depends on where the PAMM is, not everywhere the conditions are the same.

I wonder, someone here constantly states that the more serious gentleman, the less percentage per year (not even per month) he expects) You think he is not able to calculate the risks?

OnGoing:
I wonder if someone here keeps saying that the more serious a jettisoner is, the lower percentage per year (not even per month) he expects) Do you think he doesn't know how to calculate risks?
In my opinion yes, the risk to lose everything after a day in Forex or after 10 years is the same, but I'm not the most here... There are others :)

vladds:
or how much do you want to experiment on?

I have $50,000.
I want $3,500 a month.
I don't want to experiment.

vladds:
Or on what amount do you want to experiment?
Vladislav, I have already been through martin, lock and averaging.

rustein:
The risk of losing everything after a day in forex or after 10 years is the same, in my opinion, but I'm not the most here... There are others :)
It all depends on the MM, with a 0.01 lot, even if every day the pair goes wrong in your direction at 300p, you will lose 10K for about a year)

lasso:

I have $50,000
I want $3,500 a month
I don't want to experiment.

50,000 is not worth it and for this setting on140 pages

vladds:

Try 150 for trading confidence!

Got it. ))
My poem doesn't count.
Reason: