The market is always wrong - page 14

vasya_vasya:
How can you confuse lock and arbitration
What is meant here is the summing up of the lot for a position when it is subsequently opened to one side. On MT4 we can have multiple open positions for each pair, on MT5 we can have only one open position.

llk1961:
On MT4 we can have multiple open positions for each pair, on MT5 we have only one open position.
on mt4 we have one open position just like on mt5

vasya_vasya:
on mt4 we have one open position, same as on mt5

I agree, I made a little confusion with the definitions.

The MTS "Arbitrage" algorithm in MT4 allows you to open multiple orders on each pair, closing the last of them at a profit (on a price pullback).

In MT5, each subsequent action of the same Expert Advisor increases (or decreases) the lot of the only position opened on a pair.

Correspondingly, the profit is achieved with a larger pullback.

llk1961:
I agree, I made a little confusion with the definitions. The MTS "Arbitrage" algorithm in MT4 allows you to open multiple orders for each pair, closing the last of them at a profit (on a price pullback). In MT5, each subsequent action of the same Expert Advisor increases (or decreases) the lot of the only position opened on a pair. Accordingly, a profit is achieved with a larger pullback.
No - everything is the same. In school - to study the calculator. I will not go into details - there are a lot of threads where it has been recalculated a hundred times. Search.

VladislavVG:
No - everything is the same. In school - learn calculator. I will not go into detail - there are a lot of threads where it was recalculated a hundred times. Look it up.

I'm not going to convince anyone of anything.

I just transferred as much as possible the Arbitrage algorithm from MT4 to MT5, adapted it to multicurrency trading, and now I'm watching the results in the tester.

Who wants - recalculate, me - check in practice. Both on history and on the demo.

Maybe, my (or rather Reshetov's algorithm's) testing results annoy some people? But the truth is always more important.

llk1961:
I'm not going to convince anyone of anything either. I simply transferred the "Arbitrage" algorithm from MT4 to MT5, adapted it to multicurrency trading, and now I am watching the results in the tester. Who wants - recalculate, me - check in practice. Both on history and on the demo. Maybe, my (or rather Reshetov's algorithm's) testing results annoy some people? But the truth is always more important.

Your posts are not convenient to read. I have a feeling you are not familiar with "Enter" key. Correct your last two posts

llk1961:

Went through the Arbitration thread and the whole thread.

It is unclear at what point and for what reason such an active and bravura discussion was interrupted. Unfortunately, I found this Expert Advisor only a month ago, and the branch with the discussion - only three days ago.

I've been using ArbitrageReverse_1.1 with 3 different brokerage companies (9-11 pairs on each one in demo mode) for a month and I'm not disappointed yet. As many other brokers in previous discussions I'm searching for optimal tool-sets for one account. In my opinion I managed to adapt EA (above mentioned version) to work with any size of starting lot (0.01; 0.1 or 1.0).

After reading the branch I'm going to work with Swiper as well. However, confused by the abrupt break in the discussion of the topic in 2007.

A huge request to the participants of the original discussion (2007): if you don't feel sorry for your time and a little sorry for someone else's, write what made YOU personally break up with ArbitrageReverse or Swiper.

On the other hand, if there are or are still followers of this strategy - speak up!!! Maybe we'll fight some more.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, llk1961.

Uvazaemii llk1961. Vi bi ne mogli prikrepit vashu versiyu ArbitrageReverse_1.1 v kotoroi mozno rabotati with any size start lot (0.01; 0.1 or 1.0). Budu ocheni blagodaren tak kak xotel bi s nim rabotati na reale, ja dumayu on budet dovetati neploxoi profit. 10000 $ = 0.1 lot per 4 euro pari

vikind:
Uvazaemii llk1961. Vi bi ne mogli prikrepit vashu versiyu ArbitrageReverse_1.1 v kotoroi mozno rabotati with any size start lot (0.01; 0.1 or 1.0). Budu ocheni blagodastan tak kak xotel bi s nim rabotati na reale, ja dumayu on budet dovati neploxoi profit. 10000 $ = 0.1 lot at 4 euro pari

For 10000 with 0.1 lot is losing, 0.1 needs to be on a 100000 deposit, the author even wrote about it in the very beginning, for 10000 needs to be 0.01.

Hey everyone, it's been quiet around here! Has anyone heard of the T-101 system?

dishni:
Hey everyone, it's been quiet around here! Has anyone heard of the T-101 system?
Try typing "T101" into a search engine and you'll be surprised.
Reason: