[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 106

OnGoing:

Again, how do you identify these moments? That is, how do you know whether the pair will go further, stagnate or return? Therefore, as I have already said, there will be repeated false back and forth shifts and, as a consequence, additional losses.

It is better to lock once and forget about them for a while, just continue trading from the initial lot. In all likelihood, we will work off that los very soon.

It's not a problem to lock it, but how to unlock it afterwards, so as not to make a loss, you need to think about it....

When reaching minus 30% the same number of lots is opened and the freeze occurs in time of 20 or 40 minutes, i.e. stop orders are not placed, if it did not justify, everything is put in the total profit, if it fell or rose, it will be in the middle and take profit calculated from it!

TEXX:

It's not a problem to lock, but how to unlock it afterwards without a loss is something to think about....
Yes, this can be seen as a separate problem to be solved with maximum efficiency)

But where's the guarantee that Ilan won't lose the deposit again? It's a double-edged sword.....

vladds:
If the price reaches minus 30%, the same lots will be opened and the freezing period of 20 or 40 minutes will begin, i.e. stop orders will not be set, if it did not pay off, everything will be put in the total profit, if it went up or down, this will be the middle and take profit should be calculated from it!

I was also thinking of temporarily banning the opening of bays, for example. But in this case there are two significant disadvantages:

1. the loss continues to grow.

2. The level of averaging will remain quite high due to a significant interval of bars.

As a result it will be difficult to break-even, because price will pass the pattern and may return to its beginning very soon. This is the medium and long term.

Well yes, as cool as it is, but after a loca, tech analysis to help us......

nikelodeon:
Also, where is the guarantee that Ilan will not depo-lock and lose again? This is a double-edged sword .....

All depends on the deposit. For example, if I have a 300-dollar drawdown and a -30-dollar drawdown, then you may

and continue trading, and if -200-250, it is clearly not worth it.....

Again, you can set a general ban parameter, for example 70% of the deposit...

nikelodeon:
We are still trying to get rid of them, but we have a feeling that they are going to lower the deposit. It's a double-edged sword.....

Well, we're down another 10%, so we'll break again. There will be two stacks of hang-ups)

We will have to work more and longer, but it's better than to lose everything and watch the demo again. It is better to stay in business).

OnGoing:

I was also thinking of temporarily banning the opening of bays, for example. But in this case there are two significant disadvantages:

1. the loss continues to grow.

2. The level of averaging will remain quite high due to a significant interval of bars.

As a result it will be difficult to break-even, because the price will pass the pattern, and may return to its beginning very soon. This is the medium to long term.

No, you do not understand how many lots are open in one side and put them in the other and cancel all the stops in either direction. The stop remains in this position for 40 minutes, then again put stops not a penny will not lose a penny even 1000 points.

Yeah... let's just say it's not the most pleasant of moments to endure with minimal damage..... The bummer is that you can't predict when Ilan will roll out losing positions, because he'll start doing it long before the trend happens....
Reason: