[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 98

BeerGod:
I see this shit sometimes does not put a takeprofit on an order, is this the intention or a glitch ?

It's just that the trading conditions change from the default 2 to 20 T.P.! So he can't do anything, so you have to watch out!

Roman.:

Three pairs - silver, eurofranc, eurobucks... Uphill so far... :-)

Equity is more valuable)

TEXX:

OK, as they say, say A, say B.

Here's the source code.

I'll give you my respect and respect.

Don't scold me, I wrote it as best I could.

You people have made a lot of noise here (>90 pages). I looked at the logic, at the component of the trade, and it is a real whistle-blower. The analysis is completely missing, the trend is not supported, there is an accumulation of losing positions partially compensated by small profits that cannot even cover half of the losses. For those who have not yet looked at the source code: there are no highlights and there were none.

storm:

You people have made a lot of noise here (>90 pages). I looked at the logic, at the component of the trade, and it is a real whistle-blower. The analysis is completely missing, the trend is not supported, there is an accumulation of losing positions partially compensated by small profits that cannot even cover half of the losses. For those who have not viewed the source code: there are no highlights and there were none.

And no one offered any grails here...

OnGoing:
Equity is more valuable)

-4000 is the maximum.

TEXX:

and no one has ever offered a grail here...

)))))))) true!!

7Konstantin7:
I haven't had a D since 2000, neither plus nor minus roughly speaking)

I have not lost all of my deposit and it seems that losing trades do not close at all.

storm:

... 1. The technical analysis is completely absent, 2. It is not friendly with the trend...

1) Do you need one? :-)

2. The trend time is max. 30% of the time, during which so much money will be made that any subsequent trend will survive, moreover the no-failure trend on М1 - DOES NOT EVER happen... :-)

PS. Something to think about... For example, to tighten the statistics on entries + see the size of the no-failure moves and topping up in certain steps (intervals) with corresponding volumes - and the intervals and volume increases are not permanent, but dynamically changing, depending on market conditions and phases, for example, depending on the volatility, according to the ATP indicator - that's it ... I'll start with what came up with the Upgrade of this TS...

By the way,here's a similar TS - entering on a breakdown of the day. MAX/MIN... maybe some kind of symbiosis...

Yes, the trades will shrink, but still... But nevertheless... As an option - why not?

Roman.:

1) Do you need one? :-)

2. The trend time is max. 30% of the time, during which so much money will be made that any subsequent trend will survive, moreover the no-failure trend on М1 - DOES NOT EVER happen... :-)

PS. Something to think about... For example, to tighten the statistics on entries + see the size of the backward movement and increase in certain steps (intervals) with appropriate volumes - and the intervals and volume increases are not permanent, but change dynamically depending on market conditions and phases, for example, depending on the volatility, according to the ATP indicator - that's it ... I'll start with what came up with the Upgrade of this TS...

We should cross Avalanche and Ilan and close on total profit, when Ilan is in drawdown Avalanche will be in profit and vice versa.
Reason: