[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 17

Similarly.....
Considering we have different brokers..... Quite acceptable....
Roman.:


All is well... :-) It's about to bounce back... :-)

11 in the long...:-)

"Speed Drain System" is the name I'm giving you.
The terminal is crashing.... maybe the build is slamming....
And who has a fast drain that greedily put a lot of 0.010 and I have 0.01! -55 pips -1500!
I have about the same disadvantage with a 0.1 lot

I have it in roubles

It really does need a lot of 0.01 for a 5,000-deposit.

I already have an averaging order that refuses to open... :-)

for a dept of 3000, a lot of 0.1 is a lot... Sounds like a takeaway... :-) It's like the Wark(-Star) Craft used to say... "We're under attack!"... :-)

It's all fucked up.... not enough funds...... can't open any more.... Now I'll see what happens to the account when it's drained :(
65 п -2300