[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 160

nikelodeon:
I'd like to learn how to make money with it, then I'll respect it... ))))))

no getting peaks troughs is already a big deal.... show m5

I've got a good idea... If you've got a good idea, you've got a good idea... If you've got a good idea, you've got a good idea...

It's possible that MM will help, but I've been trying, but I can't use an indicator in head-on mode, because these dips and peaks are visible on the next bar. But for this indicator it's too much..... In general, you can't use the indicator directly, unambiguously. But you can work with levels, yes.....

nikelodeon:

It's possible that MM will help, but I've been trying, but I can't use the indicator in head-on mode, because these dips and peaks are visible on the next bar. But for this indicator it's too much..... So you can't use the indicator directly, unambiguously. But you can work with levels, yes.....

I got confused... shift all the signals so that they appear on the OPENING of a candle - there's a signal - hop opening - it appeared ... that is, you can visually judge immediately without moving them in your head to the next bar ...

It's definitely not going to work now.... It's not all that pretty on the signals, believe me, I've tried everything......

The important thing is how price will behave around the level, what it will do to that level, support or resistance. You can see how the price behaves around this level 3-5 bars after the new level. Consequently, you can draw conclusions.....

Bought again now, I'm talking. Missed out a bit :(((( Spread is big, opening up a little bit....

nikelodeon:
Ican't do it now.... Well, the signals there aren't so great, believe me I've tried everything......

okay.... not right now but later you'll do it for yourself... it'll be easier to analyze... that's why i'm surprised that it's peaked now...

You'll get the hang of it. There's no rush...

what's everybody sleeping for?

after this up, it looks very much like the big mates have been shopping

OlegTs:

why is everyone asleep?

Hi. Looks like. Trying to break through yesterday's volumes, you can see it all further up.

OlegTs:

what's up everybody?

shorting will soon be possible ( pips intraday)...
Reason: