[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 130

tara:

My signal on M5 is 15 minutes later than your order on M30... That's a shame :(

I entered from M5)))

tara:

My signal on M5 is 15 minutes later than your order on M30... That's a shame :(

what is the indicator?

dentraf:
what is the indicator?

Search the forum: "Catching a reversal or correction". There's a lot of indicators...

strangerr:

I entered from the M5)))

Then it only hurt for 15 minutes :)

dentraf:
what is the indicator?

Hi. Regular Volumes with MT and BetterVolume.

Levels from here:

http://trading-evolution.com/forum/portal.php

2011.11.28 16:15:03 gold-dust_v11 EURUSD,M15: open #146230548 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.33823 sl: 1.34232 tp: 1.33432 ok - last position closed with loss

2011.11.28 16:15:36 gold-dust_v8 GBPUSD,M15: open #146230675 sell 1.00 GBPUSD at 1.55909 sl: 1.56774 tp: 1.55074 ok - last position closed with a take

Kitsan:

Well just recently there was a false rumour about France being downgraded, then they said they were wrong. Now Italy's 600bn - oops, there they go again.) So it's better to insulate yourself from the news.
Well, insulate or not insulate yourself from bullshit news but it does affect the quotes. The markets become totally unpredictable. To isolate yourself you have to not trade at all.

Reshetov:
Well, insulate or not insulate yourself from the newsboys, but they do affect the prices. Markets become completely unpredictable. To isolate yourself you have to not trade at all.

I don't know, TA works and lets you trade, if it starts to get dumb - fence. You don't always have to be in the market.

Kitsan:

I don't know, TA works and lets you trade, if it starts to be stupid - fence. You don't always have to be in the market.

It only allows when the media misinformation is not bullshitting.

Shit, you have to learn Chinese. China just passed a law forbidding the media to publish unverified data from any source. Journalists will go to jail for lying. They used to do the same thing. Someone would lie on the Internet, the media would publish it and the journalists did not even have to work - they reprinted it, provided a link and got a fee. Now they will get prison sentences for this.

Reshetov:

It only allows it when the misinformation media don't bullshit.

Man, you'd have to learn Chinese. China recently passed a law banning the media from publishing unverified data from any source. Journalists will be imprisoned for lying. They used to do the same thing. Someone would lie on the Internet, the media would publish it and the journalists did not even have to work - they reprinted it, provided a link and got a fee. Now they will get prison sentences for this.

It would be too easy to peddle without "bullshit".)

If everyone only made money, there would be no market)

Reason: