[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 114

http://ru.euronews.net/newswires/1240367-newswire/

Euro-dollar parity gives eurozone chances of avoiding economic depression - Nouriel Roubini

LONDON, November 25. /The European Union's euro zone has a chance to restore the competitiveness of its economy and avoid an industrial depression, provided the euro and dollar parity rate is established, ITAR-TASS reporter Vitaly Makarchev said today. Prominent analyst Nouriel Roubini said this today.

"The ratio of 1 euro = 1 dollar gives the eurozone a real chance of getting out of the crisis," he said.

Roubini thinks that the euro is currently overvalued by 30 % compared to the US currency. -0-psh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, those who are short should move the take-ins to 1.0000

And those who are in the long position should also move the elbows there

Reshetov:

http://ru.euronews.net/newswires/1240367-newswire/

Euro-dollar parity gives eurozone chances of avoiding economic depression - Nouriel Roubini

LONDON, November 25. / ITAR-TASS reporter Vitaly Makarchev/. Eurozone EU has a chance to restore the competitiveness of its economy and avoid an industrial depression, provided the establishment of a parity rate between the euro and the dollar. Prominent analyst Nouriel Roubini said this today.

"The ratio of 1 euro = 1 dollar gives the eurozone a real chance of getting out of the crisis," he said.

Roubini thinks that the euro is currently overvalued by 30 % compared to the US currency. -0-pš

Usually when messages like this come up you think about shopping.

strangerr:

Usually when you get messages like this you think about shopping.
That's for sure. Except for one possibility: if the ECB starts printing eurikas and buying illiquid eurozone bonds with them, the exchange rate could easily fall to parity.

Reshetov:
That's for sure. Except for one possibility: if the ECB starts printing eurikas and buying illiquid eurozone bonds with them, the exchange rate will easily fall to parity.

As always, the exit GEP will decide everything )))) I think the rally will not happen anymore....The pips have sucked up a lot of money....In factories workers are not paid that way.....Although in Russia salaries have gone up...I just can not understand whether this is a trend or the elections are being prepared....)))

Evgen157:

Workers are not paid like this in factories.....Although in Russia salaries are on the rise...I just can't figure out if this is a trend or the elections are being prepared....)))

It's inflation.

Reshetov:
that's for sure. Except for one possibility: if the ECB starts printing euriks and buying illiquid eurozone bonds with them, the exchange rate will easily fall to parity.

Roubini is an authority...and if memory serves he predicted the previous crisis....

As for printing euro notes... that's what it looks like... since there is nowhere to put the notes ( all states are flooded )) then it's going downhill ...)) sadly ...

even without printing, the problems are big and can not be solved quickly ... so the euro is going down globally ...

margaret:
the dollar will rise not because it is stronger than the euro but because it is a funded currency...everything else is irrelevant, the news will run from an hour to 2 days... I think the rise will be strong before falling towards parity
Margaret, is that a quote?

Evgen157:

As always everything will be decided by the weekend GEP))) I think there will be no rally anymore....The pipsons have sucked up a lot of money....In factories workers are not paid that way.....Although in Russia salaries have gone up... I just can't understand if it is a trend or elections are being prepared....)))

Russia should drop everything and sell oil for rubles long time ago... The perestroika-era smart guys... They took out loans in dollars... And the bastards sold them inside the country in tanks... So we feed the GOP... Their dollar is no match for ours...

SProgrammer:
Margaret, is that a quote?
No, that's my personal opinion.

Vizard:

Russia should have given up long ago and sold oil for roubles...

Forgive me.

But in my opinion, if you read the "old" works of economists. A.Smith, for example, it turns out that it is not wise to do so. :)

Why make the ruble a dependent currency? What's the point?

It's good enough as it is now. Read the projections for the 30th year.

Reason: