[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 66

Tantrik:

Thank you! So, let's fly, the minimum is over, right?

I was outraged this morning.... Buffett was so complimentary about the Eurozone and the Euro and the market did not react in any positive way and I got the impression that the market was fed up with the news fluctuations and decided to work on TA for its own pleasure at the end of the year.... Whether the growth and decline limits will be updated, I don't know, though many believe that EUR/USD will finish the year near the level of 1.30... We shall see.

This must be the last mth of this year's "non-tail" performance... in December, the shadows usually eject up to 50 pips in 2-3 seconds, so you have to be careful with the pending moves.

margaret:

I was outraged this morning.... Buffett was so complimentary about the Eurozone and the Euro and the market did not react in any positive way and I got the impression that the market was fed up with the news fluctuations and decided to work on TA for its own pleasure at the end of the year.... Whether the growth and decline limits will be updated, I don't know, though many believe that EUR/USD will finish the year near the level of 1.30... We shall see.

This must be the last mth of this year's "non-tail" performance... in December the shadows usually eject up to 50 pips in 2-3 seconds, so you have to be careful with the pending moves.

Thank you! Have a good trade.

Нуриэль Рубини: ЕЦБ необходимо девальвировать евро на 30-40%, чтобы преодолеть кризис

http://delo.ua/finance/nuriel-rubini-ecb-neobhodimo-devalvirovat-evro-na-30-40-cht-167815/

RekkeR:

Нуриэль Рубини: ЕЦБ необходимо девальвировать евро на 30-40%, чтобы преодолеть кризис

http://delo.ua/finance/nuriel-rubini-ecb-neobhodimo-devalvirovat-evro-na-30-40-cht-167815/

imho, he is right on the main point: the US is the most interested in maintaining the rules of the game :)

Is the eurozone in debt crisis? Yes.

Who owes who? Everyone owes Germany and France.

Who stands to lose from the devaluation of the euro? The creditors.

Will they want the "show to go on"? No.

What will happen to the eurozone if the "locomotives" leave? It will fall apart.

Who will print money to "help" the debtors? :)

Yes, the alternative is something like a modern analogue of the Great Depression, which the states fear like hell. By the way, forex is dead then :)

Margaret, why so blue, big and underlined? :)

No, it does not. But, Obama's adviser advises Europe to cut interest rates (inflation) and devalue the euro (hyperinflation). Then the debt problem will be solved :)

It's obvious that it would then be solved ... At whose expense?

tara:

Margaret, why so blue, big and underlined? :)

No, it is not beneficial. But, Obama's adviser advises Europe to cut interest rates (inflation) and devalue the euro (hyperinflation). Then the debt problem will be solved :)

It's a link, click on it once with the left mouse button and it will take you to the site, and there will be expanded this topic (this is the title of the article)

Sorry, that's what I thought and did at first, but - I guess I missed it :)

Reason: