[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 47

margaret:

Yeah, just during the convention I was looking at a chart of an analyst, only she says it's a triangle, and I'm not very good at triangles...Here's her chart:

It's definitely bullshit ))))) (how many were drunk at the rally?). the triangle is equal trends and breaks through .... etc.

Evgen157:

))))))))))))
Now Merkel and Sarkozy will get together and work it out, and Draghi, after his "outbursts" will have to do some easing by turning on the printing press....

Tantrik:

this is definitely bullshit ))))) (how many drank at the rally?). the triangle is equal trends and breaks through .... etc.
I'm not arguing, I'm saying I don't know anything about triangles...Barely had time to close the buy, didn't believe in such a fall until the trendline was broken... it was ridiculous....

They all have surnames beginning with "P" there in Greece...

The new Prime Minister of Greece is the Speaker of the Greek Parliament Petsalnikos

I think, if memory serves me correctly, this speaker is a friend of Papandeos

margaret:
I'm not arguing, I'm telling you I'm not good at triangles... I could barely close the buy, I didn't believe in such a fall until the trend line was broken... I was laughing ....

and i even got here in the evening, and here it was (i was reading the forums - everyone was scared all day!)

margaret:

Yeah, just during the convention I was looking at the chart of an analyst, only she says it is a triangle, and I am not very good at triangles... Here is her chart:

I looked with her thoughts, they were almost the same as mine this morning (only I drew the trend support and considered it as uptrend channel instead of triangle and not with such a high daily move ... (after the sharp drop I built shorts) So, it is interesting - thanks a lot... everything except the longs on the breakout was good...pretty sensible...

Tantrik:

I even got here in the evening and this (I've been reading the forums - everyone is scared all day!).

By the way, after this news, the SNB has changed its mind about setting a new growth target for the euro/franc... What buy? Unless we sell on the pullback for now, buy is too early after such a fall...

Although, if you look closely, there is technically nowhere to fall far.... Maybe some analysts are right saying that till the end of the year the eu will move in the range of 1.35-1.40

Yes, there is a head and shoulders, but it does not mean that they will work out... How many times have these figures broken lately?

By the way ))))

Real heroic heroes, showing heroism in bai, are there?

))

RekkeR:

Real heroic heroes, showing heroism in bai, are there?

))

Sure ))) so far +15 pips...the whole day on the truck is going well)))) took out +6 pips
Reason: