[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 18

All recent events suggest one thing - no matter what they have passed, everything can be replayed ))))) The Greeks are on fire ... and I would not be surprised if the referendum was canceled an hour before it took place )))

The reputation has been damaged, not just in Greece but in the EU ... the euro is in bad shape for now ... the investors are likely to think so too ... so the euro is not in the best position ...

Although I have to hand it to Draghi ... he had a good conference ...))) so let's go to m5 and pips ))) screw the forecasts ))))...

Good Luck and Profits to all ...

Vizard:

All recent events suggest one thing - no matter what they have passed, everything can be replayed ))))) The Greeks are on fire ... and I would not be surprised if the referendum was canceled an hour before it took place )))

The reputation has been damaged, not just in Greece but in the EU ... the euro is in bad shape for now ... the investors are likely to think so too ... so the euro is not in the best position ...

Although I have to hand it to Draghi ... he had a good conference ...))) so let's go to m5 and pips ))) screw the forecasts ))))...

Good Luck and Profits to all ...

I totally agree, but the Amerikans do not have everything going smoothly (today we saw a show of riotous people with banners on Wall Street) ....

Draghi in general, they sure are talking about him super Mario... on his first day in office and today he went on to buy his Italy's bonds...

And today was a brilliant day for pips, with a range of 1.3656-1.3835...

margaret:

Totally agree, but it's not all smooth sailing for the Americans either (they showed a rioting crowd with banners on Wall Street today) ....

it's not shown "not today" but for about a month now, but it's not a riot but a little show that suits both the participants and the bankers - my opinion

IgorM:
it is shown "not today" but for about a month now, but it is not a riot but a little show that suits the participants and bankers alike - my opinion
I'm aware of that, but a month ago they showed a strike outside the white house...

margaret:
Yeah I know, but a month ago they showed a strike outside the white house...
A strike or a protest action (show)? A strike must have some political (trade union) real power behind it, the same money - if there is money then someone has an interest (politicians or trade unions/employers). In America, we do not see that the "meeting of the people" under the walls of the White House has any meaning - just a show

The show is a show, but it's reality ))))

margaret:

Totally agree, but it's not all smooth sailing for the Amerks either (they showed a rioting crowd with banners on Wall Street today) ....

Draghi in general, they are definitely talking about him super Mario... on his first day in office and today he went on to buy his Italy's bonds...

And today was a brilliant day for pips, with a range of 1.3656-1.3835...

yeah i saw... violent kids ))) the mood of the world is not normal... aggressive... people are tortured everywhere... They think they'll achieve something but in fact they just make them nervous... especially in the markets... that is, the markets they have to fight)))...

IgorM:
it is shown "not today" but for about a month now, but it is not a riot but a little show that suits the participants and bankers alike - my opinion

It's a small show that has already given rise to comments (concerns) by Medvedev ( I heard it today) ... and leaders of other countries are concerned... not even mentioning myself, I'm on the edge ))) (just kidding)

UBS analysts have tried to analyse what awaits Greece if it has to leave the eurozone.

On the one hand, the country would regain control of the exchange rate and interest rates. On the other hand the new currency would depreciate by approx. 60%. The cost of financing would rise by at least 7 percentage points and this would worsen the situation of Greek banks and companies. Greece's trade will be cut in half, even taking into account the competitive advantage that the devaluation will bring to Greek exporters.

Overall, the bank estimates that leaving the eurozone would cost each Greek €11,500 in the first year and €4,000 thereafter.

margaret:

UBS analysts have tried to analyse what awaits Greece if it has to leave the eurozone.

On the one hand, the country would regain control of the exchange rate and interest rates. On the other hand the new currency would depreciate by approx. 60%. The cost of financing would rise by at least 7 percentage points and this would worsen the situation of Greek banks and companies. Greece's trade will be cut in half, even taking into account the competitive advantage that the devaluation will bring to Greek exporters.

Overall, the bank estimates that leaving the eurozone would cost each Greek €11,500 in the first year and €4,000 thereafter.

+1...I agree...of course it will get worse...but you can't prove it to the people... the crowd effect is already taking hold...

I looked at oil - they haven't found much yet ... they should start digging for lithium from the sea ... but they have no time )))) they are on strike ))) ....

Reason: