Friday - page 14

Svinozavr:

Lyosha. There was a poll (I wrote it once before) about why the seasons change. Taki, I was shocked at the answers.

I know! Spring came and summer came. Thanks to the party for that.

To the moon. To find out. Or better yet, to Mars. They won't be as intimidating from Earth.

Svinozavr: Lyosha. There was a poll (I wrote it once before) about why the seasons change. Taki, I was shocked at the answers.

Probably because the Earth is now moving away from the Sun, now moving closer? Well, that's not the kind of nonsense people believe. After school they completely forget that the axis of Earth's own revolution is tilted 23 degrees to the axis of the orbit.

Quite a lot of people, in spite of the obligatory average, believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth (it is obvious, look for yourself)...

And what did Copernicus and Galileo fight for, eh? I know: for eating every day, drinking and entertainment. And science is just a servant of progress. The world hasn't changed.

Mathemat:

Maybe it's because the Earth is moving away from the Sun, and now it's getting closer. Well, that's not the kind of nonsense people believe. After school they completely forget that the axis of Earth's own revolution is tilted 23 degrees to the axis of the orbit.

Quite a lot of people, in spite of the obligatory average, believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth (it is obvious, look for yourself)...

And what did Copernicus and Galileo fight for, eh? I know: for eating every day, drinking and entertainment. And science is just a servant of progress. The world hasn't changed.

Ahhhh... To hell with it all. It's the same as it was, it's the same as it is now. Now with iPhones.

One word - pigsaurus.

I am not Copernicus, Galileo, Newton or Einstein.

I'm just someone who tries to understand what they mean, to the best of my ability.

Most people don't give a shit. And that's sad.

moskitman:
many, no - a great many natural satellites whose orbits coincide with the diurnal rotation of the planets (and not opposite) are turned to them by one side. This is neither coincidence nor design - it is an undiscovered law so far.

The undiscovered law is a joke, as I understand it?

Or is F=kmM/RR a Nobel Prize? :)

tara:

About the undiscovered law, is that a joke, as I understand it?

Or is F=kmM/RR a Nobel Prize? :)

Not a joke - there are many planetary satellites in our solar system alone.
So, ask yourself which one goes where and how it spins.

P.S. About undiscovered laws: disc-shaped rings of Saturn, Solar system, our glaxy and many others have not suggested an idea to anybody yet?

And you, too... Yes, it's not just that, it's very simple. I mean why most natural satellites, whose orbits are aligned with the planet's rotation, are turned to the planet on one side. It's 2*2, colleague - what's there to discover?

tara:
And you, too... Yes, it's not just that, it's very simple. I mean why most natural satellites, whose orbits are aligned with the planet's rotation, are turned to the planet on one side. It's 2*2, colleague - what's there to discover?

It's just the literate ones saying, "that's how we got it".

Svinozavr:

Lesh. There was a poll (I wrote it once before) about why the seasons change. Taki, I was shocked at the answers.

Not surprised at all by the answers. Most people are still convinced that the sun revolves around the earth.

By the way, D. Bruno was burned for preaching the transmigration of souls to other planets. But not for that. But for suggesting the authorities confiscate church revenues.

Reason: