There's a catch somewhere... - page 4

TheXpert:
The more leverage the less risk, actually )

Not all the risks). The chance of catching a MC, for example, is much higher with higher leverage, but we risk a smaller amount. So it depends on how you look at it.

Figar0:

Not all the risks). The chance of catching a MC, for example, is much higher with more leverage, but we risk less. So it depends on how you look at it.
No, with higher leverage and equal lot the chance of catching a MC is smaller.

In my opinion, low leverage limits money management. And very significantly so.

TheXpert:
Your gaze is blurred beyond belief, you can tell from your avatar. I can tell by the look, too.)

Is that how you judge the market too, "by avatar"? And people by their clothes? What a weirdo human being.

Cmu4:
In my opinion, low leverage limits money management. And very significantly so.

Smaller leverage requires more funds to deposit (risk of losing is the same) - I agree with the flipping bundle of quid.

Cmu4:

Is that how you judge the market too, "by avatar"? And people by their clothes? What a weirdo human being.
he's just being facetious (with a cool case of the endless pack)

Who said anything about different deposits?! You don't have to make things up. If there are two deposits with $1000 on each, the leverage on the first is 1:100, on the second 1:500, then I can say that on the second deposit, thanks to the MM, the chances of winning are greater.

Cmu4:
Who said anything about different deposits?! There is no need to speculate. If there are two deposits with $1000 on each, the leverage on the first is 1:100, on the second 1:500, then I can say that on the second deposit, thanks to the MM, the chances of winning are greater.
The odds have nothing to do with it. Put a stop 10 times the target - the chances will also increase, but what's the use?

paukas:
No, with a bigger leverage and an equal lot, there is less chance of catching a MC.
Indeed, you should not work on the edge of a margin call - it is better to move it as far away as possible.

Cmu4:
Who said anything about different deposits?! You don't have to make things up. If there are two deposits with $1000 on each, the leverage on the first is 1:100, on the second 1:500, then I can say that on the second deposit, thanks to the MM, the chances of winning are greater.

If in place of stop loss margin call leverage 1:500 is better - this is at drawdown, if position is in profit then chances are the same. Nothing increases the chance of winning in forex (except the correct TA of course), MM is one of the main enemies of a trader (I rank number 2) - how much was lost only with MM. (The usefulness of MM is nil)
Reason: