Requires a trading robot for MT4. - page 2

Drainage is inevitable

joo:

I see only two real ways to make money from this shit.

1. Find a sucker and sell him an owl.

2. Find a sucker, give him the owl for free, and earn on affiliate deductions from the spread.

Zy forgot another one: the championship, where the winner will be the one who will be the first to sell out the depo.

you give me an advisor, and how to make money is my concern

nikat97:

Drainage is inevitable

you need to keep it from draining

Alligator:

You don't need to leak.

Ga-Ga-Ga

No one's gonna give you that, not even for a dime.

Alligator:

Good afternoon ALL!

Maybe any of the programmers have solved a similar problem. We need a robot that would make

The robot is needed to make as many deals as possible during a day. The main thing is not to lose, even if it is only zero.

The question of DC should not bother you. Everything is solved normally here, trading will be performed without limitation on the number of trades.

If the product is not ready, maybe someone will write it.

How much are you prepared to pay for one?

paukas:

Here we go

Mischek:

Here we go
You're as mean as wolves. A man needs help and you don't want to help him.

paukas:

One programmer offered me one for $300, but as soon as I asked him about the EA, he got nervous and refused to sell it at all

They make money on spread rebates with these things. Some manage to make as much as 250 c.u. a day.

But it is no less difficult to create a system that works "for nothing" than to create a profitable one.

OnGoing:

They make money on spread refunds with these things. Some manage to make as much as 250 c.u. a day.

But it is no less difficult to create a system that works "for nothing" than to create a profitable one.

It's easy. Here's one that's breaking even.

Profitability 0.99
Expectation of winning -0.01.

Reason: