[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 76

Funny conjecture I heard here: Mercazy.

Angry people, angry people...))

margaret:
Merkel has made the point that THEY are not ready to make a decision today, the problem is much more serious and needs more time to make a decision.

after the eurozone they will start to talk about the credit rating of the usa ... probably soon)))

Whoever trades in the dollar-yen, watch out. Japan is threatening to intervene if the exchange rate goes below 75.

Japanese Finance Minister Adzumi: "Intervention is one of the most effective measures to curb the growth of the national currency".

• It's difficult for Japan to intervene like the Swiss;
  • the timing of the next intervention has not been commented upon;
  • any action against the yen is not ruled out;
  • JPY growth could suppress the economic recovery in Japan;
  • recent yen growth does not reflect the state of the real economy, yen is rising due to Europe's debt problems, weak US data.

Vizard:

after the eurozone they will start speculating about a critical rating for the us ... probably soon)))

Don't know, don't know...there are rumours to make the euro a reserve currency.

As for the U.S. will be fed with the third round of quantitative easing, which according to experts should take place in the first quarter of 2012 ...

margaret:
I don't know, I don't know...there are rumours to make the euro a reserve currency.

I already put it (euro) at 1.28 for the rest of the year )))

2011.10.26 22:45:57 *Eurozone leaders' draft agreement: We have agreed on a comprehensive set of additional measures

Vizard:

Yeah, that's what I mean too ... they were sitting there and half of them did not know what they were voting for ))) tantrums ... They made trouble for themselves ( the eurozone ) ... the countries are very different ...
In general, a unique news background today. First it was published that the Bundestag voted to increase the statutory fund and then, a few minutes later, Merkel's speech...

2011.10.26 23:01:27 *Eurozone draft agreement: Two options for the use of EFSF funds agreed
2011.10.26 23:11:33 *Eurozone draft agreement: Eurogroup to finalise details on EFSF in November

yosuf:

Nevertheless, entered the drop zone

I liked this one better from the 24th...

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/10/1cymvp.gifo18.10.11.gifcp4.gif2.gifk25.10.11.gif

margaret:
2011.10.26 23:01:27 *Eurozone draft agreement: Two options for the use of EFSF funds agreed
2011.10.26 23:11:33 *Eurozone draft agreement: Eurogroup to finalise details on EFSF in November

it's time for bed... goodnight...
Reason: