Divorce methods... - page 9

Avals:

hedge and lock are different things)))

an option is not a lopped off lock?

Avals:

hedge and lock are different things)))

a hedge is more expensive.
You explain to me the point (not about the platform) why a hedge? (there are stops, right?)

I didn't want to descend into a discussion with a professional troll. But...

Sucker!

Write something on the subject, but otherwise there's nothing but rancour and stench.

)

an option is not a lined lock?

No, of course not. If a certain strategy is applied, buying the underlying instrument + put option, it is roughly like a stop loss sometimes. The option itself is a separate instrument

Avals:

No, of course not. If a certain strategy is applied, buying the underlying instrument + put option, it's roughly like a stop loss sometimes. The option itself is a separate instrument
well no of course everything is different (can't see where it's going). An instrument bought in growth! (why sell in an exquisite way?)

Tantrik:
Well no of course everything is different (can't see where it's going). A tool bought in growth! (why sell in an exquisite way?)
The option does not slide. Buy and sleep in peace.

Avals:

No, of course not. If you apply a certain strategy, buying the underlying instrument + put option, it's about like a stop loss sometimes. The option itself is a separate instrument

man... stop loss is also a lock. for me.

It doesn't matter if it's auto-locked or by us via SloSe_by.

For autotrading it's the basics. keep track of positions and orders.

Including tprofits and stop-losses.

I'm leaving this thread.

What I wanted to say, I said. Even what I didn't want to say.

I don't know what to say, what I don't want to.

Good luck and have a good weekend.

paukas:
The option does not slide. Buy it and sleep well.

Both the option and the position can suffer a simultaneous loss (or have all the profits eaten away)

man... stop loss is also a lock. for me.

I'm talking about it. it doesn't matter if it's automatically closed or by us via SloSe_by.

what's not lock? :)

Avals:

what's not lock? :)
A hedge is for profitable positions. What to do with a losing position?(you won't have any options)
Reason: