[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 106

What's going on here? Are you trading or what? (You've got it .....))) Eh, I don't speak Ukrainian very well... with an accent (((.

lotos7:

...a goat sees a goat from afar...

I misspell Russian. But sometimes. Mostly without mistakes. What is the Russian for...? That question comes up a lot. Is it different for you? A diploma of higher education does NOT constitute a degree. Shove your diploma up your you-know-where. There's no need for it here... No offence!

lotos7:
.... what program are we talking about...
You haven't heard of snagit?

moskitman:

...To work more often than not.

I am not talking about trading (nothing about trading at all), but about forecasts (I am building up probability!) The main things - trends, fibos, channels - always work! (I don't understand how to attach FAs - but even intervening on trends and fibs is a mystery to me). The question is in the interpretation of the situation (targets - some at the top, some at the bottom - the priority is the same).

Actually, as one great trader said - stochastic point (trend reversal) can be any (any point can be a reversal) and it cannot be defined mathematically. (I modestly found that it is always present at the end of the chart). Then why the forecasts? - For no reason at all. Have a good weekend!

Tantrik:

I am not talking about trading (nothing about trading at all), but about forecasts (I am building up probability!) The main things - trends, fibos, channels - always work! (I don't understand how to attach FAs - but even intervening on trends and fibs is a mystery to me). The question is in the interpretation of the situation (targets - some at the top, some at the bottom - the priority is the same).

Actually, as one great trader said - stochastic point (trend reversal) can be any (any point can be a reversal) and it cannot be defined mathematically. (I modestly found that it is always present at the end of the chart). Then why the forecasts? - For no reason at all. Have a good weekend!

Thank you Igor, have a good weekend! Forecasts are needed. Can't do without them %)-)

moskitman:
Slava, look in classmates by name and surname there is the same picture and about the same reviews of her.
You should not make any forecasts or signals but look for a MARKET Behaviour Model SUSTAINABLE TO EXTERNAL EFFECTS!
Do you think I'm not surprised by the market? You bet!
Well, more advice and a beer... )))

The market is sometimes predictable and the wider you analyse it, the more factors you include in your analysis, the more often that "sometimes" will be. How much will you see with 1/16? How much of a pattern will you see on the Eurobucks when the entire market from Papuans to Russians are trying to insert their "nickel" into this rate? That's right... That's why single currency forecasts are little different from fifti-fifti.

It's a relative and debatable theory, if you try to handle 16 at once (why not more?) without understanding the habits of each instrument separately, there is no guarantee that the number of errors will not be inversely proportional to 1/ 16.

One should strive to watch and listen to other people's predictions, and do one's own.

Like Tantrik.

moskitman:

Andrei! Either run for office or get your old avatar back. IMHO.

moskitman:
Slava, look up the name and surname on classmates and there's the same picture and about the same reviews of her.
It's all bullshit, you should not look for forecasts or signals, but for a MARKET Behaviour Model, RESILIENT TO EXTERNAL EFFECTS!
Do you think I'm not surprised by the market? You bet!
Well, more advice and a beer... )))
The market is sometimes predictable and the more you analyze it, the more factors you include in your analysis, the more often this "sometimes" will be. How much will you see with 1/16? How much of a pattern do you see on the Eurobucks when the whole market from the Papuans to the Russians is trying to put their "nickel" in this rate? That's right... That's why one-currency forecasts are little different from fifti-fifti.
A couple of reliable filters and the deposit is 95% in the black. The rest is expected losses... Don't even try to predict the behavior of various pairs, it's all nonsense... The simpler the system, the more reliable it is...

RekkeR:

Relative and debatable theory, if you don't understand the habits of each instrument separately and try to curb 16 at once (why not more?), there is no guarantee that the number of errors will not be inversely proportional to 1\16.

One should strive to watch and listen to other people's predictions, and do as one's own.

Like Tantric.

tested many instruments of which almost all work out fine, even the stock...

RekkeR:

Relative and debatable theory, if you don't understand the habits of each instrument separately and try to curb 16 at once (why not more?), there is no guarantee that the number of errors will not be inversely proportional to 1\16.

One should strive to watch and listen to other people's predictions, and do as one's own.

Like Tantric.

Yes he is saying all the right things. Would you RekkeR give out your new maxim on the current state of the euro-dollar market, what should you do? Like the waves crashing against the fence of the polytechnic.... Well you know best...
Reason: