Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 137

NYROBA >> :

I think, maybe they will pull it up to 1.5070, the higher it is, the faster it will fall :)

You must be joking about the 100% forecast in the financial markets. ;о)

I joke around sometimes, but I take your predictions seriously. No hard feelings.

LeoV >> :

First 1.4 to 1.5, then 1.5 to 1.4. Guess, then 1.4 to 1.5 again. And so it goes round and round. And everyone will become millionaires. And the higher up the faster down and the lower down the faster up. Good theory.....))))

If you shorten the range of fluctuations the profit increases.

LeoV писал(а) >>

First 1.4 to 1.5, then 1.5 to 1.4. I'll guess, then 1.4 to 1.5 again. And it goes round and round. And everyone will become millionaires. Screenshots will be great. And the higher up the faster down and the lower down the faster up. Good theory.....))))

Chaotic theory of currency behaviour.

NYROBA >> :

The timing is difficult to predict because the orders

are linked to price levels and not to timeframes

in a couple of weeks - I was overdoing it. ;-)

And they are also tied to the size of the deposit for those who neglect such a notion as stop loss. If there is an order, there is a deposit. If there is no order, there is no deposit. That's a great binding. You should have studied Neely to understand it.

P.S. Yes, I know I shouldn't put stops because the big banks' evil men are after them every now and then. But I can't help it, so I put them in and put them in again.

NYROBA >> :

I think, maybe they will pull it up to 1.5070, the higher it is, the faster it will fall :)

>> what's up, you strapped in like always?

I'm thinking of selling the pound against the quid. Maybe someone can give me some arguments against it? Maybe the wave makers can stop me from the obsession?

ULAD >> :
I'm thinking of selling the pound against the quid. Anybody got any arguments against it? >> Maybe the wave makers can stop me from getting obsessed?

It's too late to buy and too early to sell, better to sit on the fence for now.

ManfromRio >> :

It's too late to buy and too early to sell; it's better to sit on the fence for now.

Why is it too late to buy?

ManfromRio >> :

It's too late to buy and too early to sell, better to sit on the fence for now.

Will you sit on the fence all your life? Will the price move? What do the waves say?

ULAD писал(а) >>
I'm thinking of selling the pound against the quid. Can anyone have an argument against it? Maybe the wave makers can stop me from obsessing over it?

I'm waiting for the pound to reverse at 1.6550, so you might be selling a little too early ;)

Reason: