[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 83

rigc:
not a fact.... The EUR sometimes reacts contrarily to news, and analysts then write "the eurodollar pair ignored such an event")))
You were right. It has gone in a completely different direction.

s_aullma:
You were right. Went in a completely different direction.

market.... and I'm more and more inclined to believe that the supremacy of TA exists...it's just that TA changes and these changes need to be monitored...

the MA can give impulses and "fit" under the TA "justifying" the movement))))

i have 2 owls standing on demo now with one TS but some differences, they work very well with TA and failures occur because of impulses)))) well owls can not read the news))))

s_aullma:
You were right. Went in a completely different direction.

Once again I am convinced that in euro trading the best trading system is "through the back door". The interesting question is who is pulling it up by its ears? It's clear that no sane investor after the downgrading of Italy and on the threshold of the default of Greece will not buy the Euro, as the probability of falling to 1.30-1.32 is real. Who then?

In general, I now assume the growth up to 1,39 by Friday-Monday, and there may be a good rush down to 1,33 next week, and we'll stop there... and then, let's see where the price goes, the main thing is to keep up with it))))

As an alternative - further growth up to 1.43... I'd like to see wave makers here to justify the move from this side....

Stranger has survived assholes, even if he sometimes gave wrong forecasts, nevertheless it was possible to read between the lines....

rigc:

In general, I now assume the growth up to 1,39 by Friday-Monday, and there may be a good rush down to 1,33 next week, and we'll stop there... and then, let's see where the price goes, the main thing is to keep up with it))))

As an alternative - further growth up to 1.43... I'd like to see wave makers here to justify the move from this side....

Stranger has survived assholes, although he sometimes gave wrong forecasts, nevertheless it was possible to read between the lines....

Who survived him?

FxRoller:

Once again I am convinced that when trading the Euro the best trading system is "through the back door". The interesting question is who is pulling it up by its ears? It is clear that no sane investor after the downgrading of Italy and on the threshold of the default of Greece will not buy the Euro, as the probability of falling to 1.30-1.32 is realistic. Who then?

and if we don't get hung up on the eurozone.
what happens to the dollar is negative
there's almost no information, whoever's dosing
And if they start, like last time, printing 100 billion a month.

Stranger's in the mushrooms, anyway!))))) He doesn't care about the forum)))

FxRoller:

Once again I am convinced that when trading the euro the best trading system is "through the back door". Interesting another question - who is pulling it up by its ears? It's clear that no sane investor after the downgrading of Italy and on the eve of the default of Greece will not buy the Euro, as the probability of falling to 1.30 - 1.32 is realistic. Who then?

I lost once on Greece's downgrade....

Another 17,18 August the pound with its rise violated the TA markup (let it be my markup never mind :)) and ... so thought, what will be - well, what but a fall. (in short they knew everything from half a month ago - well the upside meetings are predictable - basic blah, blah, blah...).

Now the key word you named is no sane investor - that's what we will trade :)).

EUR 19.09 (with rating could be - flat, double bottom.....)

For the record: "...maximum transactions in the euro are already taking place above the 43-ruble mark. - at RUR 43.04/euro. The last time the euro price rose above this level was at the beginning of November 2010."

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/economics/20/09/2011/616345.shtml?from=qip

krisa:

And if they start, like last time, printing 100 billion a month
The Eurozone is also printing in three shifts - the printing press never gets cold. The ECB is giving money left and right and buying out debts (the ECB spends 2.5 billion euros every day just to buy out debts). It does not come out of thin air.
Reason: