Boomerang - page 6

andreybs: If you need to attract investors to your TS, the best way is to trade successfully in an open account. Provide a steady 100% a month and investors will bring in a million dollars on a platter themselves.
Are you serious? 3-5%/month consistently is the limit of what most sane investors want. Anything higher is out of whack and has nothing to do with sanity (I'm talking about investors, not traders).

andreybs: Обеспечьте стабильно 100% в месяц и инвесторы сами принесут миллион $ на блюдечке.

And where have you seen consistently 100% per month? Especially in the millions?

100% a year is more realistic

I think no sane person would invest a million even at 100% a year. Anyone who has a million will give a maximum of 10,000 to such a manager. i.e. what they can lose without too much heartache.

Mathemat:
Are you serious? 3-5%/month consistently - this is the limit of what most sane investors want. Anything above that is out of whack and has nothing to do with sanity (I am talking about investors, not traders).
LeoV:

Where have you seen a steady 100% a month? Especially in the millions?

100% a year is more realistic

Dezil:
I don't think even at 100% a year no sane person would invest a million. Anyone who has a million will give a maximum of 10 thousand to such a manager. i.e. what he can lose without too much heartache.

A year, of course. That was a bit of an overstatement about the month.

Peter Brandt is considered, by far, the best trader of the best. According to his annual IRS tax returns, he has averaged 41.6% a year in the last 18 years . So, he's the best....))))

ZetM:

Peter Brandt is considered, by far, the best trader of the best. According to his annual IRS tax returns, he has averaged 41.6% a year in the last 18 years . So, he's the best....))))

I agree with all previous posts, however, imagine that Vasya Petrov from Prostokvashino shows an annual yield of 41.6% consistently for 20 years - on his deposit of 100 dollars.

Question for a puzzle: will someone sing him the same praises as Peter Brandt? And more importantly, will they bring their hard-earned millions to him? )

It's both funny and sad at the same time, but I think everyone has asked themselves that question.

OnGoing:

I agree with all the previous posts, however, imagine that Vasya Petrov from Prostokvashino has shown a return of 41.6% per annum consistently for 20 years - on his $100 deposit.

Question for a puzzle: will someone sing him the same praises as Peter Brandt? And more importantly, will they bring their hard-earned millions to him? )

It's both funny and sad at the same time, but I think everyone has asked themselves that question.

No, they won't....)))) Do you know why? He, 20 years old, has a deposit of $100....)))) In a word, Vasya Petrov from Prostokvashino, who is funny and sad.....))))

I didn't sing Peter Brandt's dithyrambs, he doesn't need to and neither do I....)))) Basically everyone has their idols....))))

ZetM:

No, they won't....)))) Do you know why? He, 20 years old, has a deposit of $100....)))) In a word, Vasya Petrov from Prostokvashino, who is funny and sad.....))))

My point is that with 100 dollars (roughly) to untwist on other people's money and reach 46% "leadership" is possible only by showing a much higher yield than you can attract not institutional players, but at first, ordinary investors with the same PAMM.

But for the latter the rate of return is just about 25-50% per month, at most per quarter, otherwise they will not be interested in such an offer.

I didn't expect a PhD candidate to stoop to devising scams. What about the science, the formula (18), the new indicators? I grieve deeply...

AlexeyFX:

What about the science, the formula (18), the new indicators? I grieve very deeply...

to quote:

Sorento:In science, as in trading, it is not the head that wins the masses, but the industrious and industrious ass...
I 100% agree, Yusuf's head is pretty good, eh....
Reason: