The first and only Russian winner of the Robbins Cup - page 4

Flash555:

Did you see anywhere that normal traders give 100% guarantees?

Not even a bank will give them to you.

I encourage investors to think carefully...

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

And how do you see the life of people who earn so much?
And have you thought about what you would do if you earned so much?

_______
To answer your question, I have nothing to do sometimes. Yes, there is useful information here sometimes. And who owns the information - owns the world.

I personally believe that people earn more than a million a month, but not with their own money, or rather not only with their own. But are there those who make 300 a month with their own money, and how many times more than their depot.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I encourage investors to think carefully...

Especially in software purchases.

Flash555:

Especially in software purchases.

What are you talking about? What do investors and software purchases have to do with it?

Flash555:

I personally believe that people earn more than a million a month, but not with their own money, or rather not only with their own. But are there those who use their own money, even 300 a month, and how many times more than their depot.

If they have their own money, let them earn about 200k, if they have a client's, it is also different. But not less than 150k and never more than 700k.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

I see from your message that you are very disappointed in something? Or have you had your fill of it?!

I don't get it. Just looking at the talk about cent accounts, and other evidence of a lack of profit, and thinking.

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

Well, it varies, on average my income is about 200k, if I have clients, it varies too. But not less than 150k and never more than 700k.

What is the size of the deposit, if it's not a secret?

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

Well, it varies, on average my income is about 200k, if I have clients, it varies too. But not less than 150k and never more than 700k.

In general, to have an income in my opinion is difficult))))
I have to make a reputation for a year or two, a good income (it is different for everybody) and receive maximum 100 from one subscription.)
I came here purely for the fact, will they connect well, not - and so what the hell with it)))).

Flash555:

What is there to boil over about, I don't get it. Just looking at all the talk about cent accounts, and other evidence of a lack of profit, and thinking.

I don't know what's to boil over. I've heard a lot of it.

Vladimir Pastushak:

What are you talking about? What do investors and the purchase of software have to do with it?

You can invest both in a person and in the tool with which you intend to grow that investment.

Reason: