[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 96

rigc:
a question has arisen - do you not trade on this terminal? because honestly, apart from your interesting buy i haven't seen any open orders))))
i have two accounts, one has only long term and the other has both long and short term, but anyway i trade short term mainly on europe, i close my trades in the evening

Buy limit at 1.4130 did not work (spread interfered) then sat limit at 1.4251 did not work :((. Now I put a buy limit at 1.4097 with a margin (how many pips I missed:((.))

tara:

Why switch to M5? :))

My signal went off in the same place. Scalper's Profit = 40 pips.

Tantrik:

Buy limit at 1.4130 didn't work (spread interfered) then sat limit at 1.4251 didn't work :((. Now I put a buy limit at 1.4097 with a margin (how many pips I missed:((.))

neither up nor down ... (all went to the fund - salmon are spawning!)

Tantrik:
neither up nor down... (everyone's gone to the fonda - the salmon are spawning!)

I don't see the stranger comrade. Will the ricochet from 1.4040 really kick in?

Obama is on the scene:

2011.08.08 19:58:33 *President Obama: We don't need a ratings agency to know we have to balance the budget
2011.08.08 19:59:09 *Obama: Despite downgrade, markets believe in US
2011.08.08 19:59:36 *Obama: US economic problems are solvable
2011.08.08 19:59:42 *Obama: S&P downgrade should give us "a new sense of urgency"

I may be wrong, it may seem like childish nonsense...

But after such a rise (whether stock markets, stocks or indices), there is bound to be a correction.

MaxZ:

Why switch to M5? :))

My signal went off in the same place. Scalper's Profit = 40 pips.

On M5 it works fine, but a bit worse than on M1, so I didn't bother to amuse people.
Reason: