[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 8

Respect to those in the villages! Personally, I can't understand why the collapse. I really can't! If anyone can explain technically, I would be very grateful, the foundation is in principle clear...

chepikds:
We'll be able to sell! Why jump in halfway? They say there's minimal risk from a kickback! ;)

The funny thing is that this is the pullback from which you have to jump. Or does everybody think they are just going to be taken by the handle and lead to 1.60?)))

It has been said in Russian this morning that both parties in the US have come to a consensus. This as a trump card for wave analysis. Given that we only did a 1st wave down, hence the rise was the second. And there are at least 3 waves =) Guess which way the third wave had to go? =)))

The Amerks have agreed or are very close to doing so. We are starting to take a closer look at the debt crisis situation in Europe.

lotos7:
how can one explain such a precipitous collapse of the eu...
Technical analysis. My trading system has been screaming about it since this morning. I had already gone in 2 times, but the b.u. was knocked out. On the 3rd time it was a success.

chepikds:
Respect to those in the villages! Personally, I can't understand why the collapse. I really can't! If anyone can explain technically, I would be very grateful, the foundation is in principle clear...

I wrote about chopping tails in the morning.

chepikds:
We'll be able to sell it! Why jump in halfway? They say there's minimal risk of a kickback! ;)

It's certainly not worth jumping in halfway. But the eu has also taken up the fashion of going without a pullback.

It turns out that if you don't buy a ticket straight away, buy one for the other direction. On the way back it will be picked up by )))))))

strangerr:

The funny thing is that this is the pullback from which one has to jump. Or does everyone think that they will be taken by the handle and led to 1.60?)))
Who knows, who knows... something reminds me of Margarita's words, about 1.36...

At the moment, these thoughts are

Is it time for the nzd to roll back already?
Reason: