[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 200

Tantrik:

Pathfinder club

Firebird

Hi Tantrick and all who are chasing the featherbird ..... You're the roast bird and I lost Rekker .... I haven't seen him for a long time, not in his posts .... Have you seen him by any chance? Or did Stranger recruit him to his brigade on watch?

odiseif:
Hi Tantrick and all those who are chasing the roast bird ..... You're the roast bird and I lost Rekker .... I haven't seen him for a long time, not in his posts .... Have you seen him by any chance? Or did Stranger recruit him to his brigade on watch?
Along with Margaret. She hasn't been seen in the thread for a while either.

s_aullma:
Along with Margaret recruited. She hasn't been seen in the branch for a while either.
Margaret said she'd quit the forum. She's been hurt here... that's the consequence...

odiseif:
Margaret said she'd leave the forum. She's been wronged here... there are consequences...
Bummer...

odiseif:
Margaret said she'd leave the forum. She's been wronged here... there are consequences...
It's a shame. In terms of fundamental analysis and information, she was indispensable.

odiseif:
Hi Tantrick and all those who are chasing the roast bird ..... You're the roast bird and I lost Rekker .... I haven't seen him for a long time, not in his posts .... Have you seen him by any chance? Or did Stranger recruit him to his brigade on watch?

Hi! Strenzier? I think he's peeping the forum (if he is, what are these shifts for?). I've got a rooster bird - walking around in the aviary (no chickens?). I don't have them in private and I don't have skype.

odiseif:

What with? The news is being scolded, not her. It's a sin to be offended by Micah. She said in humour that she was on holiday!

Tantrik:

(No chickens?).
I have enough of my own ... I can't keep up with them all ... if mine die, I'll buy yours ... maybe they'll live better ...) ... I have Skypes ... but they're not there anymore ... I see one forte on the wire .

Trying to trade on a 5 minute bollinger. What are the MA parameters to determine the trend on 5 minutes?

Tantrik, please share your thoughts on the euro/dollar today?